ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

hecfabian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try it and it's working !!
in fact i fear from brecking my new 3ds or something...anyway it's work so...i want to thank you a lot !
FEFTwiddler is perfect !
Can you explain me how you did it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here, just put it in a zip file, click upload a file right next to post reply, attach the zip, and reply.
Here, just put it in a zip file, click upload a file right next to post reply, attach the zip, and reply.
It's very strange when I try to upload the file...It doesn't appear...like it didn't exist

hecfabian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you upload your save what what changes you want made so that someone can take a look at it?
Here it is

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here it is

Attachments

• Chapter0.rar
    3.2 KB · Views: 318
  • Chapter0.rar
    3.2 KB · Views: 297

BessLump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well thats a problem and as for homebrew just google search "homebrew 3ds" and it should be the 1st link that comes up :3 as for JKSM thats the Save Manager that Takes the save and extdata from your game
CFW is custom firmware you wont need it for this exploit as you are manually putting their data in your game =)
Unfortunately i hadnt the time to do it today but tomorrow ill try it. Btw have you checked out your miiverse? Spoiler: We're both banned DX

Arnaud04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you explain me how you did it?

Load complete file (fro your USA/EUR game or other member like ToyPlushdoll's All kids file on page 122)
chose unit you want (Camilla,Nyx,Etc...)
Click on "Export Unit" and save on folder you want to save
then,load your other save...your REAL savefile
Click on "Import Unit" and load fe14unit you created
then save,...i don't want to write more but normally it's work

Last edited by Arnaud04,

Ishtiaq1234

What exactly should i write here?
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Update time!

So, this is something that's been needed for awhile, in my opinion. This update adds support (no, not the supports you're thinking of) for the Custom DLC characters. The editor will now display the names of the custom characters and their classes so now you don't have to guess which character is which.

The only thing you can't do with the Custom DLC characters is edit the stats on them because they currently have no stats in the editor's code. I'm needing the character and class data from Omegablu, DeathChaos25, and Dylos.

You can view the source code here and download v0.16.1: https://github.com/KunoichiZ/FEFTwiddler/releases

Let me know if there are any issues!

Here's where I'll give my thanks:
@Soaprman for helping me with the last bit of code to prevent stat editing with the units.
@Omegablu, @DeathChaos25, and @Dylos for providing the .fe14unit files for testing and the IDs for their classes and characters.

oh yes, will use after homebrew comes back or i might play around with the options with the last save i extracted

Last edited by Ishtiaq1234,

Sad2King

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible for you to add a feature to which what body type a unit has and if they where Hoshidan or Nohrian swimsuits?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible for you to add a feature to which what body type a unit has and if they where Hoshidan or Nohrian swimsuits?
What a very peculiar and strange request. How this relates to anything, I have no clue. There's not a demand to know what body type a unit has, no(h)r is there any reason to find out as you can't change that about the characters because that requires actual ROM hacking. I'm not being mean or anything, I'm just beyond confused at this request.

HeirofBlood124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update time!

So, this is something that's been needed for awhile, in my opinion. This update adds support (no, not the supports you're thinking of) for the Custom DLC characters. The editor will now display the names of the custom characters and their classes so now you don't have to guess which character is which.

The only thing you can't do with the Custom DLC characters is edit the stats on them because they currently have no stats in the editor's code. I'm needing the character and class data from Omegablu, DeathChaos25, and Dylos.

You can view the source code here and download v0.16.1: https://github.com/KunoichiZ/FEFTwiddler/releases

Let me know if there are any issues!

Here's where I'll give my thanks:
@Soaprman for helping me with the last bit of code to prevent stat editing with the units.
@Omegablu, @DeathChaos25, and @Dylos for providing the .fe14unit files for testing and the IDs for their classes and characters.
Do you need to know how to Hex Edit in order to mod the stats???
Like if I wanted my Skill stat to be 60 instead of 49 how would I go about that???

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you need to know how to Hex Edit in order to mod the stats???
Like if I wanted my Skill stat to be 60 instead of 49 how would I go about that???
Change the stats of the custom DLC characters? I wouldn't mess with them at all, even with the hex editor. They have no stats in the editor so changing them would probably not be good.

HeirofBlood124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change the stats of the custom DLC characters? I wouldn't mess with them at all, even with the hex editor. They have no stats in the editor so changing them would probably not be good.
Oh no I meant for my MU or Kaze
Playable characters in the main story is what I meant
Sorry I'm not always too clear with my words lol ^_^

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no I meant for my MU or Kaze
Playable characters in the main story is what I meant
Sorry I'm not always too clear with my words lol ^_^
Oh, I'm sure you can just use the Edit button near the stats section. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure how to edit the stats with the hex editor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw