ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

ribbonroad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently if you have him on your team, he counts as a Valla unit on the bottom screen

d7zt6rzhbnk0k4c0og8s0040k_tumblr_tmp.png

I don't remember if that's the case when you actually fight possessed Takumi (or I think it's "mysterious army" or something if you're not on Rev, maybe)? It shouldn't be, right?

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Apparently if you have him on your team, he counts as a Valla unit on the bottom screen

d7zt6rzhbnk0k4c0og8s0040k_tumblr_tmp.png

I don't remember if that's the case when you actually fight possessed Takumi (or I think it's "mysterious army" or something if you're not on Rev, maybe)? It shouldn't be, right?
Yes, because you're changing the "team" value.

01 is player, 02 is (usually) enemy, 3 is ally (green), 4 is probably the amiibo special team, 5 is Vallite Units, hence the Valla effect.

ribbonroad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, because you're changing the "team" value.

01 is player, 02 is (usually) enemy, 3 is ally (green), 4 is probably the amiibo special team, 5 is Vallite Units, hence the Valla effect.

But I mean, on BR10 or whatever chapter he's in on Conquest, does it still refer to him as a member of the Vallite army (or mysterious army, whatever)?

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
But I mean, on BR10 or whatever chapter he's in on Conquest, does it still refer to him as a member of the Vallite army (or mysterious army, whatever)?
This is because depending on the map, the game will assign names to each team, or will instead use the default team names.

So while on that map he might be classified as Vallite Army, other maps might group it together with the normal enemy team.

Dark1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random question here but would the Puppet enemies have a character ID? the Faceless and Stoneborn do so I was just wondering if it did

Ringlet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the subject of Mikoto not having the 'Valla effect', I'm pretty sure I remember her appearing during the class rolls when you idle on the opening screen - so that model could've been used. Could be remembering things wrong though.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the subject of Mikoto not having the 'Valla effect', I'm pretty sure I remember her appearing during the class rolls when you idle on the opening screen - so that model could've been used. Could be remembering things wrong though.
She also appears in some cutscenes without it.

iisilver

"The true enemy of humanity is disorder."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gosh, I'm still looking for a way to hex edit my avatar's (and by extension, Kana's) talent. Where's that chart with all the class IDs? doesanyone happen to have that saved?
also, just tested, setting the Iago flag (allows the use of staves on any unit) doesn't work online. lol what did i expect

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gosh, I'm still looking for a way to hex edit my avatar's (and by extension, Kana's) talent. Where's that chart with all the class IDs? doesanyone happen to have that saved?
also, just tested, setting the Iago flag (allows the use of staves on any unit) doesn't work online. lol what did i expect
Check my signature. The guide there should have everything you need.

iisilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check my signature. The guide there should have everything you need.
oh thanks!! though it would be easier if a guide for feft boon/bane/talent editing existed since im both hex blind and I always have problems when I decompress and recompress and my game not being able to read the recompressed file :'(

elo993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You need to edit the byte near the beginning of a character block. Typically, a character block begins with
Code:
07 xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx ...

If you want anyone can use Fujin Yumi, just edit one byte to 0x40:
Code:
07 xx xx xx 40 xx xx xx xx ...

Similarly, you can also edit some bytes to allow other characters to use exclusive weapons:
Yato:
Code:
07 04 xx xx xx xx xx xx xx ...
Raijinto:
Code:
07 xx xx xx 80 xx xx xx xx ...
Brynhildr:
Code:
07 xx xx xx xx 01 xx xx xx ...
Siegfried:
Code:
07 xx xx xx xx 02 xx xx xx ...

Does anyone have the ID for the Amiibo's weapons and the rest of the Yatos?

elo993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
thanks!
I thought amiibo weapons where only for the character they belonged to.
But it turns out they just cant be stored or traded so spawning them in a character's inventory allows them to use the weapon.

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the ID for the Amiibo's weapons and the rest of the Yatos?
The amiibo's weapons don't have a flag like that. The weapon can be wielded by anyone, it just can't be moved from the inventory it is in. The byte shown there for Yato allows for the unit to wield any of the Yatos, not just base Yato.
oh thanks!! though it would be easier if a guide for feft boon/bane/talent editing existed since im both hex blind and I always have problems when I decompress and recompress and my game not being able to read the recompressed file :'(
Just use the hex editor in FEFTwiddler. The application itself can't actually edit boon/bane/talent unless you use the included hex editor.

iisilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The amiibo's weapons don't have a flag like that. The weapon can be wielded by anyone, it just can't be moved from the inventory it is in. The byte shown there for Yato allows for the unit to wield any of the Yatos, not just base Yato.

Just use the hex editor in FEFTwiddler. The application itself can't actually edit boon/bane/talent unless you use the included hex editor.
oh, it worked! thanks~
didn't seem to have changed Kana's talent though. I don't think there's a way to change it once I have her?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P