ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Shirako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should make a feature where you can drag and drop save files to the application
also, does any of the mega cheats shadowban?

Last edited by Shirako,

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you should make a feature where you can drag and drop save files to the application
also, does any of the mega cheats shadowban?
At least one of the early Mega cheats (Everyone Boots, Everyone all weapons S Rank, Everyone all skills except enemy and DLC, et cetera. (The biggest buttons)) definitely shadowban.
I am still trying to find out which ones, and why.

Also, I am trying to find point blank and bold stance in the DLC skills, but they seem to elude me. what part of the icon grid are they in?
---------
EDIT:
What if…

… FEFTwiddler & FireEdit…

… were the same app?

@Soaprman, and @Olmectron team up to make the ultimate Fire Emblem hacking application;
Could call it Fire Emblem Editor & Appraiser, or FEEnA. (yes, like the character, don't judge me!)
It'd be awesmazing if it was updated to edit any new games, and 3DS\VC remakes as the came out, but that's asking too much right now, I'm sure.

Last edited by that girl, , Reason: Adding suggestion.

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I am trying to find point blank and bold stance in the DLC skills, but they seem to elude me. what part of the icon grid are they in?
They are not "dlc" per say there in the vanilla game kinda like witches mark and sighting lens

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They are not "dlc" per say there in the vanilla game kinda like witches mark and sighting lens
They have 'DLC' items to teach the skills, and therefore, are not enemy-only, so when I click "and DLC skills, too!" the units should learn them, yes?
Or are they just excluded from all three options?

Last edited by that girl, , Reason: Making a minor correction, missing word.

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have 'DLC' items to teach the skills, and therefore, are not enemy-only, so when I click "and DLC skills, too!" the units should learn them, yes?
Or are they just excluded from all three options?
I would know I used the covoy editor to add them learned them also went online with them and no problems.

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Soaprman
The Hex for "and DLC, too!" should be
FE FF FF FE FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 01 07 FF FF FF FF (no inspiring song)
or
FE FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 01 07 FF FF FF FF (including inspiring song)
and not
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 81 07 FF FF FF FF
that 81 puts binary
1000 0001 which adds Status Immunity to the learned skills, which is an enemy-only skill.
I don't know for sure, but that may be what is shadow banning people.
It also appears that Streetpass WAS being blocked, but only if the streetpass team is adjusted after the shadowban is applied.
I am going to see if removing the learned Immune Status skill unshadowbans me when possible.
----------
EDIT:
On some of the characters (one being Drywer(?) the values are also of, with you having
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 81 03 FF FF FF FF
set, which excludes a valid skill.

On a side note, clicking "cancel" and then reopening the hex editor, all the changed values remain the values I edited them to, instead of returning to their last saved values.

Last edited by that girl, , Reason: Adding additional information.

RainThunder

Trophies
XP
Country
Corrin and child characters' stats should be displayed properly with this: https://github.com/Soaprman/FEFTwiddler/pull/31

If anyone here has a save file with Corrin or child characters capped in at least one stat, try this build:
(link removed)

If any stat is not displayed correctly, let me know.

Edit: Can someone here PM me a save with bond units? I'd like to test stat displaying for those units.

Last edited by RainThunder,

Derlohgocker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I decided to upload an alpha release because I added something neat. It's a hex editor.

https://github.com/Soaprman/FEFTwiddler/releases/tag/0.6.0alpha1

It basically lets you make whatever edits you want, and it also acts as a less headache-inducing hex view of your characters.
This is an alpha release and may be buggy, so use it at your own risk!
Why i got this error every time i choose a save ? i dont have this problems on release 4.5 but 5 and 6 have this error and i cant go to the unit editor every time this error appears

Attachments

• ghdku,zfdclkigbv.jpg
    ghdku,zfdclkigbv.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 436

Soaprman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is actually a great idea. I'll think about it.

@Soaprman, and @Olmectron team up to make the ultimate Fire Emblem hacking application;
Could call it Fire Emblem Editor & Appraiser, or FEEnA. (yes, like the character, don't judge me!)
It'd be awesmazing if it was updated to edit any new games, and 3DS\VC remakes as the came out, but that's asking too much right now, I'm sure.

It's a nice thought, but I can't say I'll be interested in doing this sort of thing forever. :P

[A bunch of info]

I'll look into all of this when I have more time. Thanks!

Why i got this error every time i choose a save ? i dont have this problems on release 4.5 but 5 and 6 have this error and i cant go to the unit editor every time this error appears

I'm gonna need you to click "Details" on there for me. If you could also send me your save, that would help a bunch (otherwise, I can only guess at what's wrong).

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that I think about it i get an error also. Never occurred unto I added that custom dlc for the awaking characters.

Raji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been super busy with work, but I plan on fiddling with this in the next day or two.

Thanks so much for creating and hosting this!

Last edited by Raji,

Soaprman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, sorry, haven't fixed the hair color thing yet. I'll probably hammer out some bug fixes this week though before shifting to my next Big Idea.

EDIT:

For the skill fix, I'm going to split the learned skills into categories:
* Normal Class Skills
* Corrin-only Skills
* Azura-only Skills
* Kitsune-only Skills
* Wolfskin-only Skills
* Villager-only Skills
* Path Bonus Class Skills
* DLC Class Skills
* Amiibo Class Skills
* Enemy/NPC Skills

And I'll put a learn and unlearn button for each (equipped skills won't be unlearned). I'll add toggles to the skill viewer (click icons to learn/unlearn) as well in case you want finer control.

This might not be out for a few days, but I wanted you all to know it's my priority right now.

Last edited by Soaprman,

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still trying to port this to OS X. How does the text box for hair color function? For whatever reason, I can't type numbers, and I can only type 2 characters. Is that an editor bug, or an OS X Bug?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON