• Start date
  • Views 3,099
  • Replies 2
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
upload_2020-7-1_12-25-37.png

Reddit’s member hugeladyplzr released an AI-enhanced HD Texture Pack for FF7: Crisis Core.
hugeladyplzr used Topaz Gigapixel AI neural networks in order to enhance the quality of the game’s textures.
This texture package is designed for the PPSSPP emulator using the US disc image for Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core.
You can download this AI-enhanced HD Texture Pack for Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core from here.
upload_2020-7-1_12-25-59.jpeg
Inspired by KaosuReido and Devina's UI Upscale work at the qhimm.com forums. (Work used with permission).

As you might know, AI upscalers aren't very good at certain things but they do provide a great starting point. This project is open for contributions.

Currently all textures have been upscaled using Topaz Gigapixel AI.
I've considered using other, opensource AI upscalers such as ESRGAN, however Topaz' solution is much faster and this project ended up being a much bigger task than I initially envisioned.

Installation:

This texture package is designed for the PPSSPP emulator using the US disc image for Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core.
For Windows, install the package into into \Users[your user name]\Documents\PPSSPP\PSP\TEXTURES\ULUS10336.
You must then enable texture replacements in PPSSPP to load the textures.
If you want to contribute to testing, please activate texture dumping in your emulator and add any missing textures to missing-textures branch under the "missed textures" directory.
I've also developed some simple tools for sorting through the textures.
I am currently looking to improve them to make them more user friendly - any help would be appreciated on that front.
:arrow:Source:

Reactions: GamerzHell9137

eqprog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This actually my project (I didn’t register another reddit account) and I couldn’t post it here because I don’t have 5 posts yet lol.
Hope you all enjoy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A