Feedback Hardware File deleted after ejecting sd card

JJMi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I extracted the 7z file to my wbfs folder on my SD card it works but when I try to eject I get a message saying that a file is currently in use even though no other applications involving the wbfs file are open and the download was fully complete. When I push continue and re-inject the sd card the wbfs file is gone. Is there a fix to this?
Screenshot 2023-09-23 202923.png

Screenshot 2023-09-23 202938.png

Screenshot 2023-09-23 203029.png

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sounds like the system can't finish writing the files and they remain in cache.

You can probably verify that with linuxares's tool, and then you can rest of your sd card works with this: https://h2testw.org/
Please be kind and share your outcome!

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It could be the source or the destination causing the issue. If you are saying that it works for every other file, then it's probably the source. You should try linuxares's advice anyway. But it's probably faster to try a different source than to beat around the bush with this thread.
Post automatically merged:

Also you might want to try 7zip program to handle the 7z file.

Last edited by tabzer,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I had that thought. But my experience with that is that there usually is an error presented along the way. Op seems hesitant in trying things, so IDK how to offer further assistance besides listing what comes to my head.

JJMi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be the source or the destination causing the issue. If you are saying that it works for every other file, then it's probably the source. You should try linuxares's advice anyway. But it's probably faster to try a different source than to beat around the bush with this thread.
Post automatically merged:

Also you might want to try 7zip program to handle the 7z file.
It must of been the source or size because it worked when i found the game split into two wbfs files.
Screenshot 2023-09-24 150622.png

Reactions: tabzer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1