Final Fantasy 7 remake 60fps vs 30fps (PS4/PS4Pro)

Dopam1ne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Which do you prefer, the standard 30fps or the patched 60fps?
Personally I prefer the 60fps on the pro and I love the silky smooth gameplay, although I can't fault anyone for wanting increased resolution.

Last edited by Dopam1ne,

foryou168

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I like 60fps because 30fps makes me dizzy for 3D games, by the way, patched 60fps ff7 remake requires cracked ps4 firmware?

Dopam1ne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like 60fps because 30fps makes me dizzy for 3D games, by the way, patched 60fps ff7 remake requires cracked ps4 firmware?
Yes you need a jailbroken PS4/PRO!

After testing and comparing my original 30fps copy to the patched 60fps (on the PS4Pro) version I'm actually liking the 30fps version more, as the high frame rate takes a significant hit visually and is too blurry for me. As much as I love 60fps over graphics 90% of the time I do prefer the original more now after having played both.

RyoSaeba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After testing and comparing my original 30fps copy to the patched 60fps (on the PS4Pro) version I'm actually liking the 30fps version more, as the high frame rate takes a significant hit visually and is too blurry for me. As much as I love 60fps over graphics 90% of the time I do prefer the original more now after having played both.

Google brought me here. I was contemplating if I want the patch but after reading, I rather like my games unblurry, thank you!

Reactions: br0ke23

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work