Kuschel-Drow

OP
Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All right, I got all the riddles so far, and I got as far as to the cemetary now, but now I'm really stuck.

In the Cemetary there's a room with coffins that you can move. The room is spit into two halfs, and there's an elevator to get one of the coffins to the right half of the room. Between both halfs there's a hole in the ground. On the left half there's a rusty switch, on the right half, behind another hole there's a huge block of stone, what you're supposed to push onto the switch. (At least I think so) but how the hell should I move it over that hole that seperates both halfs of the room? O.o

Am I missing something there? I even tried to fill the holes with one of the 3 coffins in there but that doesn't work... Anyone got past that riddle yet and has a sollution? >.

Besbeset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Take one of this from the start (really u can move only 1 of this 2) and move it up. u can throw it them to make a bridge and move the other one who is up agains this other one u alrdy used to make a bridge.move it to the up and right corner.

Kuschel-Drow

OP
Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah never mind, solved it already, thanks anyway.
biggrin.gif

Guess I should have tried it being fully awake. ^^
I'm at the mines now, after grinding materials for hours...

Besbeset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this game is so fukin easy. and remember for the future, u can make a tower with items and party members to keep goin to the top XD
i mean sometimes u need make hard puzzles but u can jump over them XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That was a quick 502