Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Verrannicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well it seems that I'm wholly reliant on waiting until someone else is generous enough to share a patched ISO with me, since it seems it is literally impossible for me to do this myself in any way shape or form because of the OS I have.

And no, you don't know how I feel. You had the option to boot into an OS that works. I lack that choice.
I understand you're frustrated but can you please stop acting like we just killed your dog because you can't play a video game that wasn't even supposed to be out for another 2 months? Besides, if you were determined enough it's easy to pirate a copy of any windows OS so you being poor isn't even a factor, so please stop acting like a victim.

Edit: Regarding the Crimson Codex, it seems to be working fine for me. Running on PPSSPP, having applied the patch to one of the UMDs, not a merged ISO.

Reactions: NinjaRic

kiraschiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just realized I'm on PRO C fix 3. Not sure if that makes a difference. I'm just going to try a different ISO and see if that works.

Just update to the newest CFW, should be PRO-10B woth fix 3,
people reported it is working with it.

Do people still need the installer?
I could also upload it to MEGA.

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I understand you're frustrated but can you please stop acting like we just killed your dog because you can't play a video game that wasn't even supposed to be out for another 2 months? Besides, if you were determined enough it's easy to pirate a copy of any windows OS so you being poor isn't even a factor, so please stop acting like a victim.

Funny, I had already calmed down in my posts after that, if you'd bothered to take the time to read them instead of assuming I was still stuck on that feeling after that.

Oh, and I've checked. This computer isn't strong enough to run any OSs after XP, so even if I pirated it I wouldn't be able to use it.

Anyways, it's working like a charm after a little manual application of files. Currently on Chapter 2, taking a break since I was just making sure it all worked. Very well done everyone.

miniskulljob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For those who are having problems with choppy videos, make sure you have your Memory Stick in FAT format, FAT32 is slower and it's the cause for this problem.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Funny, I had already calmed down in my posts after that, if you'd bothered to take the time to read them instead of assuming I was still stuck on that feeling after that.

Oh, and I've checked. This computer isn't strong enough to run any OSs after XP, so even if I pirated it I wouldn't be able to use it.

Anyways, it's working like a charm after a little manual application of files. Currently on Chapter 2, taking a break since I was just making sure it all worked. Very well done everyone.
I have a 10 year old PC here that runs 7 about just as well as XP, so unless it's even worse you could give it a try. 7 and 8 really aren't that resource intensive.

Mirby

Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I plan on upgrading and getting a whole new rig when I move (so I don't have to lug it around during the move), and the game is all patched now so that's not a worry here. And yeah, this is a pretty crappy laptop. I ran the W7 Upgrade Advisor and it basically advised against it lol

Axcelaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, Mirby, can you please tell me how can I run the patcher on Windows XP? I was really excited to play this game, but when I finally finished downloaded it... BAM! The patcher won't run. Went to sleep really depressed, hehe. I thought it corrupted during the download, but looks like it's not the case.

I'd like to thank you all involved in the translation, this game captivated me since I saw the movie trailer! Can't believe I'll finally be able to play it (at least, I hope so :P)!

Reactions: Mirby

Mirby

Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd advise asking Merkabah for help, since they helped me out. It involves getting manual patching files and doing it yourself. I mean I think those instructions'll be out later this week but if you want it now (which you probably do) then ask Merkabah.

Reactions: Axcelaw

Axcelaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay. I'll wait for him to show up here. Anyway, I'm downloading the patched version available on NicoBlog, just thought it would be faster to apply the patcher, since I already having everything download. Thanks!

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Not sure if bug in the translation or bug in PPSSPP. Gonna post it here maybe Sky sees it

f6d3f2cd57.jpg

Dalfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Working fine on PSP-2000 with CFW 6.20 PRO-C

Is it normal to have Japanese lines going to "History" or "Load game" when there is no save?

HHTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Working fine on PSP-2000 with CFW 6.20 PRO-C

Is it normal to have Japanese lines going to "History" or "Load game" when there is no save?

I think that's your Japanese PSP having the Japanese language as system default. Probably nothing to do with the patch.

Reactions: Dalfi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo