GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
OP
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Im going on vacation for 2 weeks, near the beach.... gonna be cool!!!!

got plenty of ds games to play...

I might come to gbatemp once or twice a day to check things out, and post some news about my vacations...

so... thats it folks xD

now a short story I feel like sharing... this happened between me and 1 of my best friends ( a girl )

We we're talking and I had a Sub-Nick in MSN saying "I love anime" or something along those lines

We we're talking about something and then she comes and says:

She :Men, you still watch cartoons? Thats childish you know? I think that's the reason you never had a girlfriend.

I: Oh yeah? I prefer watching it than dating or even knowing people that don't respect me for who I am and judge me from what I watch, so fuck off and Get the Fuck out!

After that, I blocked her immediately from my MSN, on the school she almost knee'd before me for me to apologize her.

When I got home, I unblocked her and posted the next frase as my sub-nick.

"If by watching anime, I'm a children, then I prefer to be a children then to hear from people that don't even respect me as I am"

So yeah, now everytime I'm talking about manga/anime she doesn't even opens her mouth, but I don't talk about these with her anyway.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
No offense, that was a dick move towards her. She's entitled to her opinion, as you're to yours. I'd apologize for an embarrassing outburst like that.

Regardless, have a fun vacation.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
OP
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Actually, I never apologized, and it wasn't an embarrasing outburst, because She has done bad things
before, and I never judged her for what she did, but she started judging me for what I do, and not for what I am you see?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.