Polopop123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I have 1 Switch but it’s on 3.0.2 and I might want to get another to mod and I was wondering how would I go about this and is there a definite way to get it?

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I have 1 Switch but it’s on 3.0.2 and I might want to get another to mod and I was wondering how would I go about this and is there a definite way to get it?
maybe go to a store in your area ?

i am sure they have switches in ireland , buy check and return the switch if it comes with the bad fw.

Polopop123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
maybe go to a store in your area ?

i am sure they have switches in ireland , buy check and return the switch if it comes with the bad fw.
Would they accept it back? And would I be straight up about wanting a 3.00 Switch or be incognito about it? Surely they couldn’t deny me if I wanted a Switch only on 3.00 or lower

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-firmware-by-serial-number.481215/

It's not like you couldn't have found that yourself.
I got one on 2.3.0 this way.

Or you could just try to find an offer on Ebay that states the firmware and doesn't ask for a higher price just because of that.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Nintendo-Swi...389263?hash=item3621728ccf:g:RXUAAOSwP6pZpa1W

That one says firmware 2.3.0 and ships from GB.

Last edited by Axido,

Polopop123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My Switch was purchased mid June and I presume it had stock 3.00 on it or earlier and my serial number isn’t listed there so I was a bit iffy on relying on that thread

If yours was not listed at all, this doesn't really make the list unreliable. The serial number is visible to you before you purchase anything, so you could still go to a nearby store and dig through some Switches to find one that's corresponding to the list.

Polopop123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
If yours was not listed at all, this doesn't really make the list unreliable. The serial number is visible to you before you purchase anything, so you could still go to a nearby store and dig through some Switches to find one that's corresponding to the list.
I’d say I’d go with eBay when I find the money or I’ll buy it or use GameStop or Smyths as a back up
Thanks for the information :)

Last edited by Polopop123,

Digital_0xFF

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Just go to a store with low buy frequenzy (high tournaround time). This way i was able to buy a v 1.0.0 a week ago ;)

It is some kind of gambling though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...