ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

rambon99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Default windows zip program, I'll try using 7zip and upload it with that.

Edit: So I downloaded the one in my sig and it works correctly for me, however, try this one zipped with 7zip.
Yup that did the trick. Thanks
EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if you're aware, but the file you gave me is missing Lissa and Chrom. Not sure if anyone alse

Last edited by rambon99,

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yup that did the trick. Thanks
EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if you're aware, but the file you gave me is missing Lissa and Chrom. Not sure if anyone alse
Hah, I'm surprised I missed them, specially Chrom considering he has 2 complete set of sprites, I'll get to that soon.

Edit: @funkylandia I've edited the link on my sig to the sprites as it was missing both Chrom and Lissa, they where added now.

Last edited by DeathChaos,

RainThunder

Trophies
XP
Country
The first 8 bytes is flags. They are used for both character data (static.bin) and class data (GameData.bin)
Code:
1: SID_女性
2: SID_主人公
3: SID_プレイヤー
4: SID_上級職
5: SID_リーダー
6: SID_敗北条件
7: SID_移動禁止
8: SID_強制キリバト
9: SID_キリバト禁止
10: SID_撃破経験値+20
11: SID_撃破経験値-10
12: SID_杖経験値+
13: SID_マルス
14: SID_ヴァルハルト
15: SID_インバース
16: SID_ウード
17: SID_マムクート
18: SID_ラグズ
19: SID_村破壊
20: SID_必殺禁止
21: SID_回避禁止
22: SID_敵専用
23: SID_特殊演出
24: SID_ゲスト
25: SID_旧マルス
26: SID_撃破経験値マミー
27: SID_配信フェイス
28: SID_白竜

For example: 0x25 (hexadecimal) = 00100101 (binary), which means flag 1 (female), flag 3 (avatar) and flag 6 (Game Over when defeated) are set to true.

P/s: It would be better (computer-wise) to count flag from 0, though.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TildeHat maybe you could help me out with this. For some reason Noire's confession scene won't trigger in the S Support I gave her with FeMU, even though I've double and triple checked that I had it right and had @DeathChaos25 look at it too. The only thing I can think of is FEAT messing something up but it hasn't done this before... Could you possibly take a look?

TildeHat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@TildeHat maybe you could help me out with this. For some reason Noire's confession scene won't trigger in the S Support I gave her with FeMU, even though I've double and triple checked that I had it right and had @DeathChaos25 look at it too. The only thing I can think of is FEAT messing something up but it hasn't done this before... Could you possibly take a look?
I think the problem is that you're going over some character limit that the game has for text. I remember reading in the FEif translation that there's some character limit and this caused an event not to load during a paralogue.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the problem is that you're going over some character limit that the game has for text. I remember reading in the FEif translation that there's some character limit and this caused an event not to load during a paralogue.
Ah, oh no! I must have just barely gone over then, since the rest of the tex loaded fine. Haha maybe I just need to be more succinct in my writing... Though for now I'll just delete a voice event or two and see if that helps

Celiciaisbestwaifu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugggghhjhh....... I wish I could hack!!! the closest thing I've gotten to hacking was with Powersaves Pro which can only add enemy only skills, give you max cash, x99 of rare items like boots or goddess staffs, and add grima's truth to you weapon. I'm not saying i hate what I have its just that I wish it let you choose like chrom can marry cordelia

Fureshyu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would I be able to use this for a .cia? using ntr cfw? If I can, how can I go about that. I have a mac so I can't build the romfs properly

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would I be able to use this for a .cia? using ntr cfw? If I can, how can I go about that. I have a mac so I can't build the romfs properly
Our good friend Tildehat has already made a layeredfs plugin for Awakening (USA), get it here.

On the root of your SD card, make a folder called plugin, inside this folder, make another one called 00040000000a0500, and place the layeredfs inside this folder.

Next, on the root of your SD card, make a folder called 00040000000a0500, think of this folder as the romfs, so inside this folder, place everything as you would structure it inside the romfs.

SO with that in mind, make a folder called data, inside the data folder, make another one called person, and drop the file from the first post inside the person folder.

If you placed the files correctly, the desired changes should take effect once you boot the game in NTR mode.

Celiciaisbestwaifu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help? I'm trying to downgrade my 3Ds to 9.2 and I've seen a lot of tutorials but it all includes likenusing homebrew or downloading tons of files to your SD card and I don't have homebrew(Note I'm on 10.3)

rambon99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help? I'm trying to downgrade my 3Ds to 9.2 and I've seen a lot of tutorials but it all includes likenusing homebrew or downloading tons of files to your SD card and I don't have homebrew(Note I'm on 10.3)
I don't know why you need to downgrade, but if you want to install homebrew you don't need to downgrade. Browserhax is working for the newest version of the 3ds, and with that I'm pretty sure you can downgrade with that.

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know why you need to downgrade, but if you want to install homebrew you don't need to downgrade. Browserhax is working for the newest version of the 3ds, and with that I'm pretty sure you can downgrade with that.
On 10.4/10.5 you can't downgrade. Even then, running homebrew is enough to use romfs editing; HANS still works on latest firmware since browserhax and menuhax are both usable. Just keep in mind that with HANS you need the whole romfs on your SD card... but there isn't really any other choice when you're on the latest firmware.

Edit: Little clarification. You can downgrade but it needs a hardmod and that's not user friendly at all.

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh this isn't the proper place to ask. You chose a random thread meant for discussing a romhack. You'd get better, more complete responses on r/3dshacks. You could also try a general thread here, but I believe the subreddit would be better at discussing and linking you complete guides.

aeroblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All that said, if you still want to downgrade, you do absolutely need homebrew working on 10.3 before you can downgrade, so if you don't have it, you'll need to get it. You'll either need to bypass the browser nag for browserhax (assuming you haven't seen the message yet) or buy Cubic Ninja or OOT3D. There's plenty of tutorials on all these things on Google.

Last edited by aeroblast,

robotortoise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll upload all the changes here: https://github.com/funkylandia/FE-Awakening-ConversationGenerator
I'll let you know each time I make a big change

What's new:
- Added a BGM selector with a player for hearing the song (link to a zip with the songs in the readme).
- Added a type of conversation box selector (for normal and yelling).

What's next:
- Edit/Delete Option
- More emotions
- Voice clip selector
- Emotions/Voice selector for middle of conversation
- Pretty UI: Readable conversation
- Pretty UI: Add emotion sprites

I know this is late, but I wasn't keeping up on this thread. That program is fantastic, thank you so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8