ROM Hack fire emblem fates special ed usa

AceKyrie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hello i tried looking for it but i cannot find a working 100 exp code for fire emblem fates special edition, i found this one
D3000000 00000000
0052D358 E3A01064

but thiis one doesnt work on my save files, i am using citra if it would help...

pls i want to finish the 3 paths and i just dont have enuf tym to grind

thanks to those who will help God bless

Slartybartfast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Awakening on citra - and have run into similar issues. Basically, these codes edit the game's memory. And in the case of citra, unlike a 3ds, the memory changes place every time you boot up the software. Part of that code you are using - probably "0052D358" refers to the "address". It's where in the 3ds the particular data (in this case the character's exp) is kept. So for citra, you essentially need to find the new address, to apply the code.

Download cheatengine.
Screenshot 2019-03-16 at 2.48.38 PM.png
It looks something like this.
Load up citra and your game. Find out what EXP your character currently has (eg 86), and enter that number into the area in cheatengine that says "value". Press enter, which will scan your game's memory for that value, and a bunch of addresses will appear on the side. You want to narrow these down to the address you want. So get your character some exp in game. The address that changes should be the one relevant to that character's exp. Click on it, and press memory view. Keep that memory view window up and keep playing the game. Get your character some more exp and you should see some of the values in memory view changing (they will briefly be highlighted in red). You can then try entering different hex values in the area that was highlighted red. That should change your exp.

I've done this for items in awakening, and gotten a ton of second seals/master seals/dlc class changing items so I can reclass my characters early, and essentially have fun with different strategies. But you should be able to do this with EXP. In my cases, when I actually need to grind exp, I just use the DLC. Because working out the code addresses for every single character's exp and editing them is tedious, and a little difficult.

But memory view and cheatengine to mess around with items very easily. You can get stat boosting items and arms scrolls that boost your weapon profficiency. If you get a mage at level 6, you can boost their stats to max, give them arms scrolls and grind four levels to level 10 before promoting them. It's not that bad.
Hope that helped! If you figure out a better way of doing it, let me know. There are save editors online that you might have some success with.

EDIT -
gbatemp . net/threads/feftwiddler-fire-emblem-fates-save-editor.422439/ check this thing out. (remove the spaces) You'll have to find your save data, but you can do that pretty easily from citra.

Last edited by Slartybartfast,
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

AceKyrie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
actually ive been using cheat engine since 2010 or earlier :) i know what ur saying, i just loved them becoming stronger bit by bit , i actually am doing ur advise of using cheat eingine for exp and healing items, weapons and scrolls but not for stat items , i just ruins the game for me, i just thought of trying to ask so it would be a lot faster and doesnt need to search for every single character all through out the game, which will become obsolete once i closed the game as just like what u said it jumps from address to address, btw.. i have fast level up in awakening.. if u want.. so u just need to use cheat engine for items... thanks for trying to help doh ur great man God bless you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay