first anatomy test in college

MFDC12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesus christ that was seriously the most intense test ive ever studied for in my life.

covered histology, very basic chemistry, cells (replication, types, etc). doesn't sound like much? trust me, that was one of the hardest things ive ever had to study for in my life.

i squeezed by with a 90, the best 90 ive ever gotten in my life haha. we had about 30 questions on a review sheet, you had to know *every* detail on that review sheet she said. i made about 80 notecards to study from. my luck, there were 50 questions, not even covering half of the material (i mean, same material, just not to the caliber i studied for) and even some that wasnt on the review sheet -.-

should only get easier though, this was just a wide array of information that got confusing to study for. im good at anatomy, just not when its on 3 chapters or pretty much material that do not exactly fit together that streamline (atleast the next tests will be like bones/muscles spinal cord/nervous system etc).

though... in a couple of weeks, i have a chemistry test and anatomy test on the same day. not going to be fun, but will be able to manage
biggrin.gif
thank god they are not back to back and its on a monday so i have all weekend to study

MFDC12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys
smile.gif

right now im looking at nutrition/dietetics, however might change to phsyical therapy (all the prereqs are basically the same, its just that im not sure if id be able to get into the program, the school im looking at admits only x amount of students each semester for PT)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/5zE3H65IDtM?si=cIVsTaWar9HofeR7