Homebrew Following Plailect's guide; some doubt for banned O3DS.

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I just bought the New 3DS from Walmart... (version 11.0)

The problem is that my O3DS is banned and two, my O3DS has Legend of Zelda Four Swords Legit from eshop.
It will fucking destroy my New 3DS being banned. If I System Transfer.

What the hell can I do? I have an spare 2DS almost unused just in case.

EDIT:
In addition to that, how can I pass the A9LH data to another 3DS whatever way?

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The problem is that my O3DS is banned and two, my O3DS has Legend of Zelda Four Swords Legit from eshop.

EDIT:
I love kiznaiver but rip your best bet is finding someone who isn't banned that wants too help out

KytuzuEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
You can't system transfer from a banned console
It's possible. But it will transfer the ban.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I love kiznaiver but rip your best bet is finding someone who isn't banned that wants too help out
Oh great ::D

Anyways, I have a unbanned 2DS without NNID

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EDIT:

Hey there! I transferred a N3DSXL (eShop and game banned but I unbanned myself with a old localfriendseed) to another N3DSXL via DSiwarehax,

First console is still eShop banned, the target N3DSXL is unbanned from eShop and online gaming (formatted after the transfer, so new FC and all that)

in response to your edit: Follow Plailect's guide and finish the A9LH setup, for the games and all that stuff, I recommend that you download all again and import your saves from the old3DS.

Last edited by RCJayce,
Reactions: KytuzuEX

KytuzuEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hey there! I transferred a N3DSXL (eShop and game banned but I unbanned myself with a old localfriendseed) to another N3DSXL via DSiwarehax,

First console is still eShop banned, the target N3DSXL is unbanned from eShop and online gaming (formatted after the transfer, so new FC and all that)

in response to your edit: Follow Plailect's guide and finish the A9LH setup, for the games and all that stuff, I recommend that you download all again and import your saves from the old3DS.
So...

In my case, my O3DS eshop banned will not affect my target New 3DS if I transfer only for DSiWareHax?

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...

In my case, my O3DS eshop banned will not affect my target New 3DS if I transfer only for DSiWareHax?
Well, the only difference between your case and mine its that I injected a blank NNIDsave.bin to the source 3DS before doing the system transfer , besides that I followed the Plailect's guide. Finished, created a new NNID to download Steeldiver for the HBL and everything was okay.

In the worst case scenario you will be banned for online gaming but you could inject the public LocalFriendSeed that is around here, to trigger a new one after the transfer and formatting the console, when you're finished with the A9LH+Luma setup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9agLk1_faxk