Food that you have recently discovered for the first time and liked

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here’s an example of tastes changing as you acquire age. Growing up, I absolutely despised ketchup. Put it on or in anything for me to eat, and I’ll starve before eating. That was a guarantee.

I tried ketchup on a hamburger yesterday because my kid swore he would eat 3 hamburgers and only ate one and a half like a little asshole. Of course he doused the thing in ketchup so I scraped most of it off and ate it.

It was GOOD! Like, really freakin good. It added a nice tangy flavor I really really enjoyed. So I grabbed some of my wife’s fries and dunked them in her ketchup and I’ll be damned… that was good too!

So, I like ketchup now.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Two days ago, I made Rice and Potatoes with Chorizo.
I also bought Platano Macho, which is a kind of plantain that grows larger, harder and kinda simple compared to regular plaintains.

There's many ways you can cook Platanos Machos, and I never liked them, at all until yesterday when I dared to eat a fried Platano Macho with Rice and I really loved the taste.

Last time I ate a Platano Macho was when I was 5 years old or so (25 years ago) and I didn't liked it for the taste and texture.

I rediscovered Platanos Machos and I'm kinda regretting not eating more in the past.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D