For strong womyn everywhere: "Internet Plus Equality"

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OdjdKOP.png
There's a Tumblr blog called "socialjusticewario" IIRC.
I was following it back when I actually used Tumblr.

D

Deleted User

lqXKcNt.jpg

My brain can't even.
I saw that last night, Rob Dyke featured it in an episode of Why Would You Put That On The Internet.
While I can kinda see why some of these costumes could be considered these things, I still think it's fucking stupid.
The reason why I can see why some of these costumes can be considered "bigoted" is probably because of how much time I used to spend on Tumblr lmao

Reactions: hobbledehoy899
D

Deleted User

I don't see a ghost costume on there. Typical cartoon-styled ghosts are white, and therefore racist!
I had retweeted something a while back, which was someone pissing and moaning about how dressing up as a witch is disrespectful because people were killed for being accused of being a witch, but I've retweeted so much other shit since then that I doubt I'd be able to find it again.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee
Personally, I don't give a shit if someone wishes to identify as a wolf, or a fuckin tree, or whatever, but if they act weird like this then it's a different story
They all act weird like this though. Thats the issue. Its probably because they don't have an actual issue and just make it up to get pity points on Tumblr. Makes of mockery of people with actual issues.

D

Deleted User

They all act weird like this though. Thats the issue. Its probably because they don't have an actual issue and just make it up to get pity points on Tumblr. Makes of mockery of people with actual issues.
I have a few friends who aren't really weird about it, they're actually fairly nice people.

But the majority of these people do act really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?