Not open for further replies.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So GBATemp just got off maintenance a few minutes ago as of this post and I guess admin or whoever edited the terms and conditions or "privacy policy" of GBATemp. Upon attempting to view any GBATemp links, users are forced to accept the privacy policy then terms and conditions by clicking a radio button stating that you have read them.

It is impossible, however, to actually read the Privacy Policy as clicking "Privacy Policy" refreshes the page and there is no indication of what was even changed in the Terms and Conditions.

Now i'm sure people just clicked it to just get it out of the way, but usually sites at least have the courtesy of actually having a Privacy Policy to read and state changes to Terms and Conditions.

Not to mention if you do click "I have read" on both radio buttons and proceeded to view GBATemp, you can't see the Privacy Policy anyway because clicking the link to it on the bottom of the website simply takes you to the homepage of GBATemp.

I know you guys are good for it, but if you're going to make people go through this requirement at least make sure it works and has purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol