ROM Hack Forget cia files and cfw I found a site that has every cia in .3ds gateway only!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLL wiLL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all the ppl bad mouthing gateway I don't even have to do all that junk now!!!!I can get any one of those dumb cia games in gateway format only!!!I tested 3 already and they work flawlessly!! That other I so site is better

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what 772.gif

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all the ppl bad mouthing gateway I don't even have to do all that junk now!!!!I can get any one of those dumb cia games in gateway format only!!!I tested 3 already and they work flawlessly!! That other I so site is better
LOl what? You do know that .3DS can be converted to .CIA and vice versa? If you couldn't find something in the format you needed all you have to do is convert it. Not to mention, there are just as many downloads for both file types. I think you're nuts.

iLL wiLL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm SO happy now I can actually jump for joy no more annoying tutorials just str8 gateway nothing else and any game vc eshop or 3ds I guess after all this searching it wasn't google that paid off it was duckduckgo.com and some searching

iLL wiLL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No not true not all games are convertible!!I tried unless your a programmer and know what you're doing!!I had quite a few games give me errors.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No not true not all games are convertible!!I tried unless your a programmer and know what you're doing!!I had quite a few games give me errors.
Operator error.

There is more than one way to skin a cat so to speak, I guarantee you were either using a bad file or doing it wrong. I've never seen a game that hasn't been available in both formats or convertible.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad you're genuinely so happy you got your Gateway working finally and your games, but that's still personal preference. CFW can do a lot more for less.

Reactions: rickwj324

iLL wiLL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cmon you cant be serious
I'm not joking I even on some games got it from 3 or 4 sources and it wouldn't convert.it would give a error.the main one I used was 3ds to cia converter most games would work...some would throw back errors.

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not joking I even on some games got it from 3 or 4 sources and it wouldn't convert.it would give a error.the main one I used was 3ds to cia converter most games would work...some would throw back errors.
tell me next time we can install cfw with gateway and im interrested

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People, just ignore this attention seeking man child

Reactions: YTElias

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just wondering why the hell you couldn't find .CIA games? Lol I guarantee the same site you got the ROMS from has those too..... Through your previous threads/responses I'm just going to assume the CFW was too hard to understand so you went with something simple. Nothing wrong with that at all <3
Yeah it was probably the program, or you weren't using it correctly. Different programs work differently, I recommend Godemode9 or 3DSconv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!
    Veho @ Veho: Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!