Former CEO Kaz Hirai is fully retiring from Sony

103284297-20141006-2-1875-3.530x298.jpg

Kazuo Hirai, or just Kaz Hirai, has announced that he will be fully retiring from working at Sony this year. Hirai was the former CEO of Sony until April of last year, where he stepped back from the role to become a chairman of the company. Now, he's ready to leave Sony in the hands of its new CEO, Kenichiro Yoshida, and retire. Effective June 18, 2019, Hirai will step down, and cap off his over 35 year career with the Sony corporation.

I am confident that everyone at Sony is fully aligned under Yoshida-san’s strong leadership, and are ready to build an even brighter future for Sony. As such, I have decided to depart from Sony, which has been a part of my life for the past 35 years. I would like to extend my warmest gratitude to all our employees and stakeholders who have supported me throughout this journey.

:arrow: Source

Reactions: guisadop

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather thousands of jobs remain safe and the problematic folk are ejected from their position of power.

Okay then, I hope the CEO of EA gets fired and blacklisted from ever holding such a position of power. Not like he'd be in the red anytime soon. I can't stand rich, powerful people, they have no soul.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Okay then, I hope the CEO of EA gets fired and blacklisted from ever holding such a position of power. Not like he'd be in the red anytime soon. I can't stand rich, powerful people, they have no soul.
Bill Gates says hi.. They're not all the same.. And they don't all share the same motives.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bill Gates says hi.. They're not all the same.. And they don't all share the same motives.

Wait, he actually has a soul? I thought Bill Gates was the kind of guy who was in favor of a unified world government? That can't be a good thing to want to have.

Their political stance doesn't mean they aren't good people.

I suppose so.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Wait, he actually has a soul? I thought Bill Gates was the kind of guy who was in favor of a unified world government? That can't be a good thing to want to have.
Their political stance doesn't mean they aren't good people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Maybe it was my Atari 1300...