elixirdream

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Anyone caught requesting for rom or posting links to rom site will be banned immediately with no exception

online cheats like the following example given = instant ban forever
example:-
QUOTE said:
i have a good question: its possible to create a cheat code for pokemon platinum to enable any trade no matter what you are trading?on GTS

Anyone caught posting at inapporiate section post will be deleted and warned or banned will be given depending on the content of said post

Any Ad_bots and/or spammers will be banned infinitely including repeating post on different thread! ONCE IS ENOUGH! Is either someone heard you or we don't have answer for you

If you post your codes and you didn't test them, please mentioned that in you post or else you will be banned!

Please respect us by asking reasonable questions or else u will be warned/banned depending on what you are asking!

If asking any questions or similar questions that has been answered on the FAQ thread you will be banned! If any related problems/questions post there!

Don't ask us for solutions on why i don't see codes, why i don't see codes for patched version! is all answered on the FAQ thread! If any problems/questions post there! Otherwise, SOMEONE WOULD CAST HIS/HER BAN HAMMER ON YOU!

RESPECT each other! don't come in here and flame people for no reason just because something is not working to your favour! you know who you are!

IDIOT = BAN! If you don't know what you are talking about! Please SHUT UP
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto