Status
Not open for further replies.

m0dm0use

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If this is real I can see the sales of the 3DS hardware increasing quickly! Nintendo pretend to patch like with the wii and keep failing!

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, this still might be true, remember dhero is the one that is claiming to have found a hack, not demonicstrife.

If anything demonicstrife is trolling dhero the most, he is ridiculing him for claiming to have found a hack.

dhero said himself that demonicstrife has nothing to do with whatever hack he found.

I'm not supporting dhero, but give him a chance to prove his worth.
You don't have to sit here waiting aimlessly for hours, go do something with your life, come back and see if he's telling the truth.
The thing is, I see this happen all the time, not just here, all over the place. I've seen TCs and trolls wasting people's time or trying to get their attention, and when they SHOULD be ignored, they aren't. And it's just SILLY how gullible some people can be. Every other person who's actually RELEASED something has always posted some kind of info or "proof" that what they're doing is real, be it videos, pictures, whatever. He wouldn't need to garter attention before posting anything, because whatever "proof" he posted would get enough attention. The thing about this guy though is not that he has no proof of anything, it's that people still choose to believe that he can do something, even after consecutive posts here have made his case worse, and made it more obvious that he IS a troll. And not just a troll. But a BAD troll who just keeps going. If he was really gonna release anything, he would've taken the time... 5 minutes of his time..... To post a simple picture. Or anything, maybe a copypaste of his code. He couldn't even describe how he developed the "loader" or what libraries were used to code and develop it, if it even exists. Plus his account had virtually no posts till today, and his grammer and punctuation isn't that great either. Everything about this guy just screams "troll". But people still don't think he is.

Also, I wasn't trollling him "directly". I was trying to show how anybody can fake something like this. All it takes is a brain and a little effort. Hell, what I did was very amateurish. And it took me LESS than 5 minutes to take a picture. So him being unable to upload anything regarding his "hack" isn't logical. It's just not, unless he outright refuses, or he has no proof.

If he actually posts a picture or a video or anything that shows what he's doing is real, then I'll apologize to him personally. But for now, don't feed the troll.

m0dm0use

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys, this still might be true, remember dhero is the one that is claiming to have found a hack, not demonicstrife.

If anything demonicstrife is trolling dhero the most, he is ridiculing him for claiming to have found a hack.

dhero said himself that demonicstrife has nothing to do with whatever hack he found.

You don't have to sit here waiting aimlessly for hours, go do something with your life, come back and see if he's telling the truth.
The thing is, I see this happen all the time, not just here, all over the place. I've seen TCs and trolls wasting people's time or trying to get their attention, and when they SHOULD be ignored, they aren't. And it's just SILLY how gullible some people can be. Every other person who's actually RELEASED something has always posted some kind of info or "proof" that what they're doing is real, be it videos, pictures, whatever. He wouldn't need to garter attention before posting anything, because whatever "proof" he posted would get enough attention. The thing about this guy though is not that he has no proof of anything, it's that people still choose to believe that he can do something, even after consecutive posts here have made his case worse, and made it more obvious that he IS a troll. And not just a troll. But a BAD troll who just keeps going. If he was really gonna release anything, he would've taken the time... 5 minutes of his time..... To post a simple picture. Or anything, maybe a copypaste of his code. He couldn't even describe how he developed the "loader" or what libraries were used to code and develop it, if it even exists. Plus his account was made today, and his grammer and punctuation isn't that great either. Everything about this guy just screams "troll". But people still don't think he is.

Also, I wasn't trollling him "directly". I was trying to show how anybody can fake something like this. All it takes is a brain and a little effort. Hell, what I did was very amateurish. And it took me LESS than 5 minutes to take a picture. So him being unable to upload anything regarding his "hack" isn't logical. It's just not, unless he outright refuses, or he has no proof.

If he actually posts a picture or a video or anything that shows what he's doing is real, then I'll apologize to him personally. But for now, don't feed the troll.

If anything the one feeding the troll is you ! making flame bait on here.... not good!

Tsukurimashou

Trophies
XP
Country

This, please don't lock this thread, just wait till tomorow 2PM EST, then you'll can lock if this guy don't deliver.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel left out...
BULLSHIT!!!

wait....it might be true....

BULLSHIT!!1!ONE

wait.........this might be true......
BULLSHIT!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hum... I was actually reading the whole thing for the lols, that is until I reached page 9... I got better things to do than read 28 pages, even tho it's fun to read things like this.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4:43 am here in NYC. I'm going to take out the trash for morning pick up, smoke a cigarette, laugh, then come back and ask dhero a question or two being that his profile says he is in US. (earlier in the pages he had an internet prob, not to mention a haunted house XD)

Not for nothing but I think this was a way for him to make a lot of posts in one shot to improve his GBATemp ranking.

OK since nothing has been said here's my questions:

1) Are you proud of yourself?
2) Being in the US there is no way (and I mean NO WAY) anything would happen to your internet access, maybe in other countries where they have bandwidth limits and not as much freedom as we do over here in the states so who are you trying to fool?

As for my comments:

Stop this now while you still have access to GBATemp, and good god I never knew anyone could stack shyt this high :rofl2:

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This thread will be kept visible for ages and ages to remember how dhero made a fool of himself (and you guys could've JUST reported the thread, instead of replying) :P

This is the day the 3DS scene is made gets locked :creep:

@dhero
Feel free to prove me wrong by giving me an HAX to try. I've got a 3DS, y'know.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: This the bt adapter i use. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0161B5ATM/