Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
On the plus side, it not being an eShop only title means I can use it to downgrade from 10.7 with currently available solutions, and won't need to upgrade to 11.0 to access the eShop.
If I recall, @GalladeGuy had said that "Due to the limitations of the exploit, it will work only on the latets fw version"

EDIT:
It doesn't matter when I release it, since the target 3DS has to be on the latest FW do to the limitations of the exploit.

Last edited by Salamencizer,

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Well now we need a modifed version with smea's, plutoo and Yellowsnow8 's avatar

Plutoo is in the front
Smea is in the Middle
Yellowsnow8 is in the back

Someone beat me to it....But wasn't exactly what was requested. but here's what I did. Only I bothered to edit out the backgrounds for two of the avatars. :P

HypeTrain01.gif

There's a 4th person in the image...But it would have taken me quite a bit longer to sneak that in behind the middle girl's hair. I would not have just plastered it above the hair. I'm too OCD to let a detail like that slip by, so it was better not to waste time on a 4th. :P

You are free to improve upon it. :P

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I recall, @GalladeGuy had said that "Due to the limitations of the exploit, it will work only on the latets fw version"
I think it might be possible to do it on earlier versions using HANS, but at that point it wouldn't really matter since you already have access to homebrew. Also, because of the new firmware checking thing in 11.0, its impossible to use a downgraded system title unless you downgrade NATIVE_FIRM first, which might mess up the system and brick. I'm trying to find a way around it, but don't count on this thing going anywhere.

Reactions: Salamencizer

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
I think it might be possible to do it on earlier versions using HANS
Also, we cant run homebrew thru homebrew

This wont release and more than likely doesn't exist.
Sorry to say, but I'm sure it does exist. Plutoo gave us arm9loaderhax. And see where we are? Don't doubt him. Please dont. People are gonna benefit from this new exploit.

Last edited by Salamencizer,

Selver

Trophies
XP
Country
What would really make my day is if the exploit was bundled with a kernel hack :)

Hmm... I wasn't aware that Plutoo wants to enable anything other than homebrew. Or, were you talking about ARM11 kernel? (most people who just say "kernel" mean ARM9...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...