Gaming Free Games thread

• Thread starter ThoD
  • Start date
  • Views 319,351
  • Replies 2,512
  • Likes 17

Want me to post about just free games or about giveaway contests too?

• Total voters

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Brick-It" is free for a limited time on Itch.io. You can claim it here: https://invertedconcept.itch.io/brick-it

View attachment 383533 View attachment 383534
Post automatically merged:

"Crum" is free for a limited time on Itch.io. You can claim it here: https://kiritovr.itch.io/crum

View attachment 383538 View attachment 383539
That platforming game looks like one of the floppy disk games I used to buy from the market. Wish I still had them just to play for nostalgia.

What's a floppy disk? Some millennials might have forgotten already and Gen Z'ers probably don't know unless they looked it up.

proxy-image.png

Looks like GBATemp blocks Imgur images now or something.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Claimed that before, thanks anyway.

Gameplay footage shows it's not a very good game so at least it didn't cost folks anything (financially, lol).

Reactions: Blythe93

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Interesting indeed. Only info that I've found on the Internet is that you can download a free demo with 2 songs, haven't found any mention of the free full game in European store. Will check once I get home.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting indeed. Only info that I've found on the Internet is that you can download a free demo with 2 songs, haven't found any mention of the free full game in European store. Will check once I get home.
Yeah I assumed it was just a demo release too but the description in the European eShop reads the same as the description for the full version in the US eShop while the US eShop has a different description of the game for its demo version... it could be that it is a demo version and that I was duped by the website that told me about this I've downloaded it but yet to run it myself yet as I'm having problems with my Ubisoft account and I'm waiting for the morning to contact them

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: