Hacking Free Xbox 360 Flashing Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultymoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, just PM her a message about what you need done. You'll get a quick response, ai'm sure.

I've got my drive out to her right now, waiting on the keys and the flash. She's kept in good touch and kept me updated so far.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Why aren't there nice people in Europe? D=
Btw, does flashing allow to bypass the region code? That's the thingy I want the most (bought Record of Agarest Wars Limited Edition because it had lots of extras and seemed nice but it was region locked)

Ultymoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wewt, just checked and got them. Devin, I have to thank you quite a bit since I'm pretty sure this clears up why my xk3y wasn't working. I'll throw the conclusion at you via that note conversation.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why aren't there nice people in Europe? D=
Btw, does flashing allow to bypass the region code? That's the thingy I want the most (bought Record of Agarest Wars Limited Edition because it had lots of extras and seemed nice but it was region locked)

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could someone post where I can read a FAQ on these terms for flashing a 360? Also, Devin, are you able to flash most of the normal white phat xbox 360's? Im getting one off my friend and I dont know what drive it has. Would I need to tell you?

Thanks

Unagi

A disgrace to his famiry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my console back today! :) All in all, I'd rate this service as a 4/5.

For future reference Devin can you package it better on the return trip? Kinda displeased to see my console just tossed into a box without any protection, bubble wraps, or anything. :( Considering you did it free, I cannot really complain, but a bit more time with packaging goes a LONG way in my books. ^_^ I'm VERY picky about my consoles and if I see it scratched I get really irritated. Casing has a crack in it. :( I almost died.

In regards to Devin's abilities, communication was very professional, answered all questions promptly and is very knowledgable! Just put a few more minutes with packing and it'll all go great! :)

Ultymoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the record, a 3DS box works perfectly for sending your drive with very little extra space for it to jostle about. Not only that, but it saved my drive from getting wet. Postal service guy left the package on my mom's porch in the rain. X.x

Shipping was quick, and I'll be heading over later today to pick the drive itself up.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my console back today! :) All in all, I'd rate this service as a 4/5.

For future reference Devin can you package it better on the return trip? Kinda displeased to see my console just tossed into a box without any protection, bubble wraps, or anything. :( Considering you did it free, I cannot really complain, but a bit more time with packaging goes a LONG way in my books. ^_^ I'm VERY picky about my consoles and if I see it scratched I get really irritated. Casing has a crack in it. :( I almost died.

In regards to Devin's abilities, communication was very professional, answered all questions promptly and is very knowledgable! Just put a few more minutes with packing and it'll all go great! :)

Yeah, I was searching for a bigger box. I knew how much you wrapped the console up, and was trying to add that packaging but it would fit inside the box without creating bulges my USPS people complained out. (Very picky with Priority rate boxes.)

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Agreed with the poor packaging for the return trip. I sent my drive well padded with no chance of moving around. When it came back it was in a box 3 or 4 times larger than it should have been with very little padding and sliding all around inside the box. It works but one of the black supports was broken. Add in the fact that it took a long time to get shipped back with no delivery confirmation which I requested. I won't be sending any more drives and I certainly wouldn't send a whole console.

Devin, learn to ship things back with at least as much padding as it was sent to you. I think you're crazy to accept/return whole consoles with no confirmation and no insurance.

You were quick to do the key extract for me and email me the results so I'll give you 3/5. I got what I paid for.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bleh. Sorry to hear that happened. I'm going to close up shop. If they are any complications, feel free to PM me.

Locked requested.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rise from the dead my thread. I've learned from my mistakes. I've ordered quite a bit of priority boxes, and have a new system.

I've decided print the labels from school, so shipping out times will decrease by a lot. (No need to wait for a ride to the post office.)
If you send me a non-priority box, I'll ship your drive/360 back in the same box along with packing material.
I'm labeling all my packages as Fragile, and since I'm printing them online they all will include tracking.

^_^ @[member='jimmyemunoz'] Tracker says your drive will be there tomorrow, and @[member='Byronic Hero'] your 360 will be shipped on Wensday. ^_^

Ultymoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huzzah, welcome back. I never did get to post in here once I got everything tested and put together. Devin gets my good feedback, got my keys and my flashing done in a timely manner during the Christmas season.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TriForce_3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have any tutorials that show you doing this step by step? I've seen others and was able to do my Wii without problems. I know the xBox must be taken apart but if I have the SATA cable and everything I need to do the Xbox, would you say it's similar setting up the software as the Wii is setting up the software?

Maybe it's easier to just send it to you, but it's something I'd like to learn anyway. Thanks in advance.

PS-It's great you do this for others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3