Freemcboot Memory Card problem (MC4SIO)

Davide849

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I recently bought an mc4sio to play ps2 games from a SD. I have a 64 mb magicgate memory card, with freemcboot 1,966 installed on (and opl and so on). I tried MC4SIO and it works very fine, it find games and boot them fine. The problem is when I have to save. The 64 mb memory card (the one with FMCB that I always used to save) is not recognized and every game I tried tell me that there isn't any memory card in port 1. What can I do to solve the problem? Thanks in advance.
PS; can someone link me some kind of website or repository where I can find the 1,953 version of FMCB? I don't think it will solve the problem, but I can try,

esmith13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from my understanding MX4SIO is the official standard (which supports game saving to the same card in recent OPL versions.
MC4SIO, MC2SIO, and so on are all cheap clones and can potentially not fully support the full feature set of MX4SIO (tho I think that's not likely the case).

My best guess is that your OPL isn't the correct version which is what makes the memory card SD adapter do it's magic, not that your freeMCboot is the problem...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea