Hacking Suggestion Freeshop for Switch

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I wish it exite a Freeshop to Switch, so we can use without be online or be worried about be banned. Smilar to Freeshop for 3DS, so we can download direct to Switch like we can do with Eshop and we don't have to use Goldleaf, Goldtree and Tinfoil.
We don't have to search for games and download it on computer, since it's not always download links are working.

D

Deleted User

Get hbg/shop. And try not to call it freeshop because that's for the 3DS only

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish it exite a Freeshop to Switch, so we can use without be online or be worried about be banned. Smilar to Freeshop for 3DS, so we can download direct to Switch like we can do with Eshop and we don't have to use Goldleaf, Goldtree and Tinfoil.
We don't have to search for games and download it on computer, since it's not always download links are working.

Lord forbid you have to search for games you don't have to spend $60 for...

Dysproh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This will never be possible. The CDN is much different now.

leons09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Got my first switch banned on the first wave because of CDN. I don't mind do searching for the games I need though xD.

D

Deleted User

well you cant have everything.
FreeShopNX and freeshopNX 2 has been patched already with the CDN update.
and the CDNSP and CDN-X and however are all detected
EmuNAND + HBG-shop is single way to do.
EmuNAND itself is enough to play NSPs
and HBG SHOP is using a GD drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"