Homebrew Freeshop is too slow!

methamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I choose the game, it takes several minutes to load images and when I try to download it only says "retrying". What is the problem? I already tried to reinstall the app but still same.

methamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I have a different problem. I cant connect to internet properly. I cant even update my system. Also cant connect to eshop. What can be the problem?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I have a different problem. I cant connect to internet properly. I cant even update my system. Also cant connect to eshop. What can be the problem?

Several possibilities.

1. If your 3DS/2DS is an Old type, you have a loose WiFi module that needs to be cleaned and pressed back in connection. Your new 3DS / 2DS (baked in) wifi component took a dump on you.

2. Your wifi doesn't work correctly because you're using A9LH (arm9loaderhax).
3. Your internet provider is throttling you due to Net Neutrality being killed off.

4. Despite what your USA flag suggests, you live in a different country where bad faith actors are DoSing the crap out of your Internet because we live in interesting times.

methamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Several possibilities.

1. If your 3DS/2DS is an Old type, you have a loose WiFi module that needs to be cleaned and pressed back in connection. Your new 3DS / 2DS (baked in) wifi component took a dump on you.

2. Your wifi doesn't work correctly because you're using A9LH (arm9loaderhax).
3. Your internet provider is throttling you due to Net Neutrality being killed off.

4. Despite what your USA flag suggests, you live in a different country where bad faith actors are DoSing the crap out of your Internet because we live in interesting times.

First of all, thanks for detailed answer.

1. My device is New 2DS XL

2. I dont use A9LH

3. Net neutrality is still real in my country

4. You got it, I live in Turkey. Im not sure if its about that but after I change DNS, my problem looks fixed now. Thats interesting cause I also use WiiU and Switch for online things and that never happened before. And I have used another 3DS for years. I dont know, maybe its something new.

Anyway, after DNS changing, I updated my system finally and now I can access both Eshop and Freeshop. Thanks again for your help

MrLucariox

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
As a person living in Turkey, it's nothing about net neutrality or some sorta thing.
I can use it really good and it gave me no errors. I'm glad that you fixed it.
(Btw it could be about your region choice while setting the 3ds up.)

Last edited by MrLucariox,
Reactions: methamz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...