Hacking Freeze on "Home Menu" screen after exiting Applet

Joshua Sy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've upgraded my rxTools to latest version. (3.0 Beta_2) that was just released since from what I've read in the forums and in google, they said that I should just upgrade my rxTools.

I was thinking that maybe this is happening because I've changed the region of my EmuNand

SysNand - 9.2.0-20J
EmuNand - RX-E 10.5.0-30U

Thanks for the help :D

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well what are you exiting that makes it freeze? The region change would not affect this at all unless you didn't delete one of the cia files the guide said too

Joshua Sy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well the ones that are freezing are Friends and Notifications. Haven't tried the Camera and the browser yet.

Edit:
The ones that are freezing after pressing the HOME button:
-Game Notes
-Friend List
-Notifications
-Internet Browser
-Camera

It's just stuck in the HOME MENU screen on the bottom.

Last edited by Joshua Sy,

vin564

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for the necropost, but I just found a fix to this, and since I can't find the same solution on Google anywhere I thought I'd just put it here for others.

You need to install config.cia and change the EULA settings to ff.ff. Tutorial here:

Man, sorry for the very hard necro too, but man, I love you man that actually worked thanks a lot
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for the necropost, but I just found a fix to this, and since I can't find the same solution on Google anywhere I thought I'd just put it here for others.

You need to install config.cia and change the EULA settings to ff.ff. Tutorial here:

Man, sorry for necroing this post again, (i created an account just for this) but this actually worked! In 2023! Thank you so much!!! I had this issue on a region changed old 3ds from JP to US and this worked perfectly!

Reactions: Sir Tortoise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: