Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
YEEEEEAAAAARRRRGGHHHH
fgm.png

This summer, I'm going to Pukkelpop.
That's a festival in Belgium, went there last year, and it was awesome.
Because, well, the offspring was there. My dream of seeing them live came true, the dream I had since I was like 8yo.

BUT, there was another band I dreamed about seeing live around that age. And, yea, that's limp bizkit!
But, limp bizkit broke up long time ago, after they began to make faggy music.
BUUUUT, half a year ago, I herd that they were gonna tour again, and I was already hoping that they would come to pukkelpop!
16jqxqf.png

so, yea, FUCK YEA limp bizkit!
And look at that lineup!
I'm gonna see, pendulum and the prodigy, on the fking same festival as where I'm gonna see Iron fucking maiden.

Awesome isnt it!?

I just hope LB is gonna play old songs.

Last year I saw Enter Shikari at Pukkelpop, they were so fking awesome live. I hope they will come again.

Oh, and I'm also going to Graspop, a Metal festival, also in belgium, with also, an awesome lineup:
1hrnz4.png

Fuck yea alestorm, awesome Piratemetal band.
Finntroll is also pretty awesome, saw them once already tho.
W/e, just look at that awesome lineup!

Awesome summer here I come!

I just got toothpaste in my left eye. Feels bad man.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maz7006 said:
Not all of their songs are "nice" or "good" shall i say ?

anyway, :yayyou:

biggrin.gif
True, that's why I hope they will play old songs.
When I was a little kid, I listened to their first 3 albums all the time.
That's why I like them I guess.

Oh and Beatrice, lemme explain it like this:
6ftbfc.jpg

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Everything after Significant Other sucked major balls.

Okay maybe a FEW songs off of Chocolate Starfish were okay (rollin), but thats about it.

Three Dollar Bill, Yall$ will always be the best LB album.

Porygonal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...This band should've stayed dead.Like Trent Reznor said like nearly 10 years ago,Limp Bizkit sucks and he was right... lol To me atleast...
tongue.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porygonal said:
...This band should've stayed dead.Like Trent Reznor said like nearly 10 years ago,Limp Bizkit sucks and he was right... lol To me atleast...
tongue.gif
Didn't that crazy guy who paints his face leave because Limp started sucking. Speaking of people who should stay dead Reznor should take his own advice.

Porygonal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol What do you mean?Trent has had a successful band for over 20 years,thats more than I can say for Limp Bizkit... =/ Btw... I SAID that Limp Bizkit should stay dead,not Trent... He just said they suck,lol.
tongue.gif

Wabsta

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Prowler485 said:
I have a feeling you visit a certain image board quite regularly.
I have NO idea, what you are talking about.

smileipb2.png

And yea, limpbizkit's music is pretty sucky. But it's a thing I listened to when I was really young, and I wanted to see them live since I was young.
I remember getting a (real) picture from Fred Durst, that a friend of my mom gave me, she went to a concert of them.

I was so happy.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've never been to pukkelpop, my friends went though. I have been to Groezrock, another festival in Belgium. The line-up for this year isn't that good, but last year it was. I really wanted to see Senses Fail (although they sucked in the end), Escape the Fate and Bullet For My Valentine.

When you're at at Graspop, go see them. I dislike their second album (Scream Aim Fire) but everything they did before that was really awesome. I'm going to go to a concert of them in august again.

Wabsta

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maikel Steneker said:
I've never been to pukkelpop, my friends went though. I have been to Groezrock, another festival in Belgium. The line-up for this year isn't that good, but last year it was. I really wanted to see Senses Fail (although they sucked in the end), Escape the Fate and Bullet For My Valentine.

When you're at at Graspop, go see them. I dislike their second album (Scream Aim Fire) but everything they did before that was really awesome. I'm going to go to a concert of them in august again.
You should go to Pukkelpop! Really!
It's Lowlands, but then more fun, less eeeehh, opgefokt, and not sold out the first week
tongue.gif
(and ofcourse belgian beer tastes better then dutch beer)

I find it to bad that the old singer of Escape the Fate was in jail/got kicked from the band. I don't like the new one at all.
And bullet, I've been a fan of them for a while, wearing a band shirt of 'em right now
tongue.gif

But yea, I have to agree, Scream Aim Fire kinda sucked, but idd, the fist album was pretty awesome (some songs were a little too emo for my taste, but still, pretty good).

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Why do they mention 2manydjs and Soulwax seperately on the Line-Up? Weren't they supposed to be the same two young men, jus' working under different names? Wow, you've been 8 years old...was about 14 when Self-Esteem went big in the 90s.

Anyway, I love Belgium, not as much as Holland of course, but I'm sure you'll have a damn good time!

Have Fun!!!

Wabsta

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
DukeDizko said:
Why do they mention 2manydjs and Soulwax seperately on the Line-Up? Weren't they supposed to be the same two young men, jus' working under different names? Wow, you've been 8 years old...was about 14 when Self-Esteem went big in the 90s.

Anyway, I love Belgium, not as much as Holland of course, but I'm sure you'll have a damn good time!

Have Fun!!!
I dont really know them
tongue.gif
So I wouldn't know..

And yea, I was 8 years old, but my mom used to listen to offspring, so she just raised me really good, introducing me to good music.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I could enjoy myself at pukkelpop but Graspop looks like the place to be. In fact looking at the lineup of the bands I would want to see and their other dates I might even find myself doing something more than passing through Belgium this year.

Guess I will have to start thinking of an excuse to tell my friends as to why I would go to a festival and not see Slayer (I really do not care for them and while they accept that it is still something "that you just have to do"). After that I can work on the logistics of getting my corpse to Dessel via public transport.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one