Hacking Full NTRBootHax instructions

GravitySuitCollector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My ak2i works as a regular flashcard in my 3ds still. Logo changed from the horse to ak2i, along with the title that shows. Idk about regular DS/DSi though.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Before I get too happy... this works with every AK2i sent by nds-card, right? I'm still waiting for it to arrive spain, its on its way

And... the most important thing... will that fix a 2ds with blue screen? That console didn't suffer any mods, just was updated, played a while, frozen, and then the blue screen...

Edit: I added a photo with the errcode

FYI, I've tried to brick my 3ds (BSoD) unfortunately ntrhax can't activate because the system won't enter to sleeping mode.

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did, thats why surprised me he saying it wont fix the bluescreen... there are several ways to fix it once the card is read by the bricked console, if I am not mistaken
Ok... He is trying to enter sleep mode which has nothing to do with the process. You just use sleep mode to test if your magnet is strong enough, so when you power ON the console while pressing the keys the console looks into slot-1 to boot whatever it has to boot. In our case the boot.firm in the SD card root.
It's a bit simplified but that's what happens.
So trying to go into sleep mode serve no purpose, especially if the console doesn't even boot...

Reactions: KeyMerVin

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would like to know if you guys manage to boot ntrhax when being on any bricking situation. I'm running out of idea to do that.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
can any of you link a website selling the current and working flashcard to repair 3ds with this method ?

Edit:
here the precise spot to put n3ds xl to sleep mode :)
nsp09hidi9myogxgxmvr4qyz2.jpg

Last edited by Baoulettes,
Reactions: Quantumcat

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
IF you did it right it will. ntrboothax even works if you dont even have a nand chip at all or if it were fried.

I've successfully triggered ntrhax on normal condition. I did try on BSoD system but it won't work because I can't trigger the system into sleep mode. When powering on, the system displays the BSoD straight away even with a magnet on the right position.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
So since I get mixed messages about this, does anyone know if a Acekard flashed with NTRBoot will continue to work normally in a 3DS or not?
You'll have to revert the modification.

Reactions: SkyDX

GravitySuitCollector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My ak2i continues to work as a flashcart in my 3ds. As far as other systems, idk. It did change the logo/title to the ak2i ones instead of the Pippa Funnell ones, and idk its compatibility with other systems besides those with CFW.

Last edited by GravitySuitCollector,

JavaScribe

Confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda confused. Why do we either have to use Powersaves or a CFW-ed 3DS to flash something to the cart? Can't we just put the necessary data on the MicroSD card from a computer?
It holds the cart's kernel, after all...
...is that not how it's supposed to work?
My real question: is this cart close enough to the R4i Gold 3DS to be supported?

Official R4i Gold RTS should have this URL printed on the cart:

http://www.r4ids.cn/

If is another address is a Fake card.
Sorry, I had that last line sitting there unsaved for about an hour. It is a different address.
I guess I can't use mine for ntrhax, then?
...at least it works for its intended purpose.

Last edited by JavaScribe,
Reactions: DarkDante

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...