funniest thing that ever happened to you at a fast food place

JonnyPoots

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was quite a few years back...My town had a short lived Hardee's (probably because of shit like this) - About a month after it had opened, my family and i ordered something like 8 cheeseburger to go, and upon getting home we (I, what with being a child and thus needing to inspect the food for vegetables) found more melted plastic than cheese in the burger. That's right, they had forgotten to unwrap the cheese slices FOR EACH BURGER. My father (with the "food") then got back in the car while my mother ordered pizza. Upon his return we had delicious 'za, and about $40 in free Hardee's coupons that we never used.

Harumy

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
A couple years ago, at McDonalds, my friend tried to eat his burger but it fell all over his shirt and pants... It was very funny, he got pretty mad, not because there wasn't another burguer but because girls looked at him and he wasn't all handsome and bla bla bla -.-

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went through the drive-thru at McDonald's once with some friends in the car and ordered a McFurburger w/ cheese, medium thighs, and a large Dr. Pecker. After some silence a man's voice tells me over the loudspeaker, "We don't serve Dr. Pecker, sir." We laughed our asses off but then we had to go somewhere else to get food, and we all really wanted McDonald's.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was in the White Castle drive-through. The total was around $7, so I paid with a 10. The woman hands me my change, and I see it's a 1 and a 5 + coins. Trying to be nice, I pointed out the error and gave her back the cash, and she responded by offering me a free drink. Was kinda funny at first, but made me feel good later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...