Furry Hater Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell him what a furry is. Let him describe the characters. Problem solved.
This happened:

Cloaky: I told him this: "Furries are anthropmorphic animals. They're animals that act and talk like humans."
Cloaky: He responds with "They're only furry if they're anthro wild animals. Tail Concerto has domesticated dog and cat people."
Cloaky: "Like that got dammed Solatorobo game has anthro wolves and people with cat ears. Those are furries."
Cloaky: Then he said something about how what a furry is is common knowledge and that I must be stupid
Cloaky: Also he really did say "got dammed". I didn't censor it

...I should probably walk away before I'm offended.
A dog or cat person is a furry, a person with cat ears is kinda a furry. I may be wrong, but the distinguishing factor for what's a furry and what's feral is the ability to reason. Ask him if Godzilla is a furry. Also ask him if Sonic is a furry. Those should get interesting answers.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com has entered the conversation

Me: Hello, good sir.
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: what do you want?
Cloaky: She only wants to help with this furry business.
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: mAke this bitch understand then.
Me: Sir, do you like Star Fox?
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: Yes.
Me: Star Fox is comprised entirely of furries, by your definition. Your enjoyment of the game means you are a furry.
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: No it fucking does not.
Cloaky: Your definition of furry: an anthropomorphic wild animal.
Cloaky: Is a fox a wild animal?
Me: Do you like Fox McCloud?
Cloaky: Then you are a furry.
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: I AM NOT A FUCKING FURRY FOR LIKING A FURRY
Me: How is this different from the Solatorobo: Red the Hunter thing?
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: Furries didn't exist when Star Fox was made, so Star Fox can't be a furry.
Cloaky: What if someone cosplayed as him?
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: Fucking furries ruin Star Fox by cosplaying as him.
Cloaky: Furries wouldn't cosplay anthropomorphic animals if they weren't furries
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: ...........okay you got me there. You're still a furry for liking furry bullshit tho.
Me: I give up.
Cloaky: Wait no

That's when I closed the window.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Me: Hello, good sir.
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: what do you want?
Cloaky: She only wants to help with this furry business.
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: mAke this bitch understand then.
Me: Sir, do you like Star Fox?
Me: Star Fox is comprised entirely of furries, by your definition. Your enjoyment of the game means you are a furry.
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: No it fucking does not.
Cloaky: Your definition of furry: an anthropomorphic wild animal.
Cloaky: Is a fox a wild animal?
Me: Do you like Fox McCloud?
Cloaky: Then you are a furry.
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: I AM NOT A FUCKING FURRY FOR LIKING A FURRY
Me: How is this different from the Solatorobo: Red the Hunter thing?
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: Furries didn't exist when Star Fox was made, so Star Fox can't be a furry.
Cloaky: What if someone cosplayed as him?
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: Fucking furries ruin Star Fox by cosplaying as him.
Cloaky: Furries wouldn't cosplay anthropomorphic animals if they weren't furries
[USERNAME REMOVED]@hotmail.com: ...........okay you got me there. You're still a furry for liking furry bullshit tho.
Me: I give up.
Cloaky: Wait no

That's when I closed the window.

Has it ever occurred to people that some guys like Star Fox because it's a good game? Playing Mario games doesn't mean I have a passion for Italian plumbing.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
How DO you convince someone that liking furry characters does not make you a furry in any way?
Is it possible to like star trek without dressing up and going to a convention while living in your mother's basement?

Is it possible to like football without going to the game topless with the team colors painted all over your chest?
I like Rydian and Catboy and I'm not a furry :P

Reactions: 3 people

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Has it ever occurred to people that some guys like Star Fox because it's a good game? Playing Mario games doesn't mean I have a passion for Italian plumbing.
It was just an example to show him what he was doing to my friend when he claimed she was a furry for liking a good game that just happened to have anthropomorphic dogs and cats as all of the characters.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was just an example to show him what he was doing to my friend when he claimed she was a furry for liking a good game that just happened to have anthropomorphic dogs and cats as all of the characters.

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't directing my comment at you, I didn't read the rest of the thread honestly and I tried to make sure my statement was general enough so that it was pointed at you.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't directing my comment at you, I didn't read the rest of the thread honestly and I tried to make sure my statement was general enough so that it was pointed at you.
That's alright.

That guy is pulling something similar to the thing you said, though. "A GUY CAN LIKE STAR FOX AND NOT BE A FURRY. YOU AND YOUR [censored] FURRY FRIEND NEED TO STOP PLAYING FURRY GAMES SO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS"

I wish we could beat some sanity into him.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used my example, thanks ^_^. I know TONS of people that like Star Fox but aren't furry.

Good job on that convo, he'll more than likely realize what a dumbass he's being sometime later, but seeing how he is acting, will never actually admit it. He'll just randomly become friendly, never speaking of furries again.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your friend dost protest too much, methinks. Maybe he is a closet furry, who isn't brave enough to fess up to his desires? Lucky for you there is an easy way to find out if this is the case. Visit his home and bring him a stuffed-animal. After a few weeks, visit him again. When he isn’t looking, check the stuffed-animal out. Is the fur around the crotch very shaggy and worn looking? If so, I think you have yourself a secret furry.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Your friend dost protest too much, methinks. Maybe he is a closet furry, who isn't brave enough to fess up to his desires? Lucky for you there is an easy way to find out if this is the case. Visit his home and bring him a stuffed-animal. After a few weeks, visit him again. When he isn’t looking, check the stuffed-animal out. Is the fur around the crotch very shaggy and worn looking? If so, I think you have yourself a secret furry.
Well, I don't know the guy personally and I can't get my friend to reply on the matter.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: You know, on second thought, do you actually believe what you posted? As in, you're not just trolling?

If so... I'll have point out there's a number of sites dedicated to furry art, there's conventions for it, people get paid to create artwork and other types of media, and the concept and art has existed since long before Star Trek (and no I'm not even referencing that it's been around for thousands of years, I mean there's been mainstream media and comics and such since years before Star Trek).

I find the fact that you think furries so beneath you to be incredibly offensive.

I'm beneath you, for my like of a certain type of art?

Your attitude is highly offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz