-somekind of motion sensor
-rumble
-usb port
-flash memory
-mp3/jpg/avi player
-tv reception
-organiser
-browser
-laser (don't know for what but it's the future so laser is in it)
-camera
-maybe a little fan that blows air in your face when there are explosions in the game (like rumble)
-official homebrew

what are your ideas?

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some sort of "pleasuring" attatchment for those long bus rides
rofl2.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DS already has rumble pak, the size of DS doesn't allow internal rumble support (I heard new rumble -TouchSense- is quite small and strong, only if Nintendo can get a license of that) And camera pak (?) that can be inserted into slot 2.

By laser I think you mean non-visible light (like infrared) WiFi is far more widely usable than "laser"

And official homebrew sounds a bit contradictory. if Nintendo publishes a software, that is not homebrew even if they perform exactly same task, and I doubt any game company will support homebrew in the near future due to the risk of piracy.

Ironically, most of the features you want are already in PSP, except rumble, official homebrew and fan

Nintendo's next handheld doesn't have to be a Swiss knife, Wii doesn't even have DVD playback because most people own DVD players already, DS mainly is a gaming machine, both Wii and DS succeeded as is.

I don't think I want 20 features that overlap on 3 gadgets.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Onboard flash memory, not much, but enough to save downloaded demos and game content.
Some sort of in-built browser for game demos and content.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, one big multitouch touch screen, but keep the clamshell design. That way, it can play DS games (virtual gap) and do widescreen movies, and better "side turned" games. Infact, maybe a PSP-ish design? so all games are play sideways but the screen is better. Only DS games would be played vertically. (no buttons?, virtual buttons too?)

A microsd expansion slot for music and movies too

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A good online service =/

And a good first edition that won't ever need a 2nd release of the handheld[PSP never had a new edition until now because it was already too good =/ Almost all Gameboys were re-relased with better features within the 1st or 2nd year of its launch]

Bigger screens than DS if possible.

Virtual Console-like service to play NES and SNES games.

Internal Memory.

sonicstorm

Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
please no touch screen bullshit, i really hope it doesnt have that. it would be awesome if it was basically a nintendo version of the psp...music, movies, photos the whole works but nintendo style

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's try to make concept art of it........but don't make it look to PSP-ish
tongue.gif

I'm thinking, blocky like the lite, shiny...clamshell or not? hmm....it needs buttons to play DS games unless you make a HUGE screen and virtual buttons...but if you have buttons they would have to be placed in a weird spot so you could play the ds games with it vertically.....damn, this is hard....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1