FUZE Player for Nintendo Switch gets release date; includes 27 games for $0.99

fuze player.JPG

A couple of months ago, we shared some exclusive news regarding the upcoming release of FUZE Player on the Nintendo Switch, a title developed by FUZE Technologies Ltd; which is itself a company founded by one of our very own community members @JonSilvera . The game now has been announced to launch on the Nintendo eShop from the 28th of December, worldwide, priced at £0.89 / $0.99 / €0.99.

At launch, FUZE Player will let players experience 27 of the most noteworthy games created with the FUZE4 Nintendo Switch educational app. A list of those games can be found below:

● Super Mega Arena Blaster
● Fast Food Dizzy for FUZE
● Crazy 3D Shooter
● Vecroids
● Ninja Scroll
● Know Your Plaice!
● FUZE Bounce
● Asteroid Navigator
● Genial Chess
● Patience Solitaire
● Super Laser Blast
● Motorway Memory
● Missiles
● No Escape from Red Hell
● Vi-Race
● AnimeUltraHyperJump
● Da Bean
● Shapes Mini Game
● Cube Puzzle Toy
● Skatey Cat
● Parasail Pat
● FUZE Fit Adventure 2
● FUZEOTRON
● Fruitopia
● Subs
● Galactic Bolts
● Senorita Space Worm

With FUZE Player, owners can further download more games for free, view the code to see how they were made, and join the FUZE Arena Community where they can submit your own games and apps made with the FUZE4 Nintendo Switch app (which is available separately).

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: FUZE4 Nintendo Switch Overview

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm... Does anybody know how to play games bundled with FUZE player?

Or they aren't bundled at all, and have only links from the player program?

On a start screen, I clicked Programs, then any game, A, then + (Run), but no luck: it gives me an error like: Error Code 2155-8007, or Turn off the flight mode:
View attachment 239676 View attachment 239674 View attachment 239675
When you load a game for the first time, it has to download the assets that the author of the game created specifically for it. Once the assets for that game are downloaded, it seems fine with entering flight mode and playing that game again.

TaruDev_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
For the love of God, it's 1 euro. If someone who owns a 350 euro switch cannot spare 1 euro for his gaming needs, than he seriously needs to take a look at his life and his philosophy. Even people who don't have a job have 1 euro! The guy who begs for money opposite my house has 1 euro... I really don't see any point why there's even a discussion about the price...
well yea most that say this kind of stuff only have physical money. (and are most likely kids so they can't make it digital) So if they want to spend 1 euro they have to buy a 15euro eshop card. And well... that's kinda hard in these times.

juandiego1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
the game showed up to me for 19.99$.. i have the USA server but I live in Chile, still it should be at that price range. I added it to my favorite to see if it will go on sale for it's mention 0.99$

Reactions: Deleted User

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the game showed up to me for 19.99$.. i have the USA server but I live in Chile, still it should be at that price range. I added it to my favorite to see if it will go on sale for it's mention 0.99$
Make sure you're looking at FUZE Player and not FUZE4 Nintendo Switch.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The price must be wrong. Nintendo no longer allows titles to be sold lower than a 1.99 USD

@chartube12 Minimum price is $0.99 / £0.89 / €0.99 . We actually wanted it to be free but that was not possible so we went with the lowest price we could.
Explains why I can't find those cheap games that were like 45-75 cents a piece. The kids like those cheap no budget games. But at 4 cents a game, this app will definitely fill that void!

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The game is not available on the german eShop for me. :|

I just wanted to ask why that is. It is available on the Austrian eShop, though.
I'm just going to use another account to buy it from a non-german eshop, but I'm curious. @JonSilvera Which countries' eShops lack FUZE Player and what's the reason?

JonSilvera

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Axido & @XDee Ahh yes, the dreaded 'New Zealand' & 'Germany' question!?

For some reason, honestly no decent excuses other than me being a bit of an idiot and a horrible lack of time meant we were out-of-date with the German rating system, which changed last year, and out of sync with New Zealand from the beginning. The complications come in part from FUZE as an application itself. Is it a game or a utility or an educational product and so on. It makes classification messy. Anyway, long story short, we now have the IARC certificate and the clarification for Germany and both should be resolved in the next patch, making FUZE4 Nintendo Switch and the FUZE Player available in both territories.

"When's the patch?" - we are testing the final candidate right now. It's a big one too with many enhancements, especially in the code editor. I'd expect it to be available within January and hopefully if things go even near smoothly, then only two or three weeks.

So to Germany and New Zealand - I'm very sorry, but it won't be long now!

Sincere regards, Jon Silvera

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A couple of months ago, we shared some exclusive news regarding the upcoming release of FUZE Player on the Nintendo Switch, a title developed by FUZE Technologies Ltd; which is itself a company founded by one of our very own community members @JonSilvera . The game now has been announced to launch on the Nintendo eShop from the 28th of December, worldwide, priced at £0.89 / $0.99 / €0.99.

At launch, FUZE Player will let players experience 27 of the most noteworthy games created with the FUZE4 Nintendo Switch educational app. A list of those games can be found below:

● Super Mega Arena Blaster
● Fast Food Dizzy for FUZE
● Crazy 3D Shooter
● Vecroids
● Ninja Scroll
● Know Your Plaice!
● FUZE Bounce
● Asteroid Navigator
● Genial Chess
● Patience Solitaire
● Super Laser Blast
● Motorway Memory
● Missiles
● No Escape from Red Hell
● Vi-Race
● AnimeUltraHyperJump
● Da Bean
● Shapes Mini Game
● Cube Puzzle Toy
● Skatey Cat
● Parasail Pat
● FUZE Fit Adventure 2
● FUZEOTRON
● Fruitopia
● Subs
● Galactic Bolts
● Senorita Space Worm

With FUZE Player, owners can further download more games for free, view the code to see how they were made, and join the FUZE Arena Community where they can submit your own games and apps made with the FUZE4 Nintendo Switch app (which is available separately).

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: FUZE4 Nintendo Switch Overview

this is a nice birthday present

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty