Review G6 Lite Guides & FAQ!

pizzaman2893

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i just got mine like 4 days ago and its pretty cool but alot of the ds games wont let me choose normal mode when i try to write them. and i cant play games that are 512mb . can yall help me out?

n3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can you tell me if I can link (for unlocking contents) a rom on my M3 simply with a GBA rom on my G6 Lite

I don't want to play NDS backup on the G6 but NDS-GBA linkage was a cool feature
smile.gif

There is any patch (like ips) to unlock special bonus without having the old games on GBA

bielski

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the great FAQ.

I still have a question (sorry for being a N00b)
My G6 lite worked like a charm until this morning. I started up my DS like I always do (passcard and flashcard inserted), but much to my surprise a dreaded white screen was staring back at me.

Now I have tried just about everything. I emptied the card, reformatted and so on. I left it in the usbslot to charge....but still nothing.

Is this a known problem and if so can it be solved or is my card dead?

alphanemisis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wink2.gif
ok everyone knows the specs claim that for nes snes roms etc that the g6 has built in emulators yada yada. I am looking for an all round a+ ranking cart either slot that provides a+ homebrew, ds emu., and gba emu, and the compatability with emus for nes, snes etc. none of the reviews covers this and would like to know. does any of the new slot 1 carts support these emus and can they stand alone without a slot 2 cart for running them and gba roms?
thanks

Mariois1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help me. I been having this G6 Flash since last August. I been trying to get this flashcard to work ever since it had this problem. The problem is that my flashcard is acting like its 'full' I check its properties and all I see is the whole area is blue. I think its corrupted but I don't know how. I right clicked on 'format' and it says there's no disk in Drive G, Insert a disk and try again. I don't know what that means and yet I still struggle to get this thing to work!!

My second attempt is to use the MPUtility in order to reformat the G6 Flash but after it gets to Initializing Device, it just stops and says it finish, please insert another disk drive. I been at this for weeks now, I'm losing hope and about to throw this flashcard inside the garbage. Is there anyone that can help me. Please let me know. :'(

Mariois1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did check it out and to no avail, I don't understand why it still doesn't want to work!! I mean I'm trying to keep hope alive here!!!!

Mariois1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I free up space from my G6 Flashcard!! I need to know how to erase all the data from my Flashcard! I can't even initalize the driver from the MPUililty!!!

Polanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using my G6 Lite on my GBA to play Pokemon Fire Red. When I try to link the game with Pokemon XD on the GameCube using the GCN to GBA link, it doesn't work. Then when I restart the GBA game I get a Save file is corrupted message.

Do I need to patch the Fire Red ROM or save file so it can work when linked to Pokemon XD?

Lord34

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I've tried lots of gba games and no problem, except for Racing Gears, I just get a white screen after loading. anyone knows if this game works ?? thank you.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
QUOTE said:
NOTE: You must not load a ROM that is compressed in ZIP form in order to use Real Time Saving.

I am a new owner of G6 Lite, I was wondering what this line taken from the original post means? ZIP is support by G6 Lite for GBA ROMs?

Also, Most(about half) of the GBA games I have tried give me white screen. used RTS+Compression checkboxes ticked.

Thanks

Rosa calogero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohmy.gif
who has ever use G6DS Real 16G ? i'd like to own one but a little confused , does it working with passcard as G6DS Real 4G?
Who know ?
bow.gif
thanks !!

Lord34

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
how do I change/replace the ICO file image from the gba loading screen for certain games ?? a few of them don't have images at all, and image is wrong

thanks

JagedNS

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
we have a new g6 and when we put it in the USB slot, both of our computers(older winxp comp and brand new vista comp) neither are recognizing that it's in the USB slot.

is it defective maybe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @Xdqwerty late but yeah SSF2 is great