GAME Newsletter Says DSi Has TWO Touchscreens!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I lol'd when I saw this. This is part of an add from GAME newsletter advertising the new DSi:

dsidate.jpg

TWO TOUCHSCREENS, GUYS!

Source

Discuss how the European DSi gets two touchscreens and the others don't.

Edit: Haha, that was fast. They apparently realized the huge mistake they made and quickly pulled the ad off. Too bad I didn't screenie :<
Edit2: Found the ad somewhere else, enjoy.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
GAME is probably the most retarded store out there, with the most retarded staff.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started telling people this in-store on it's release day.

And then saying you can't buy it because a drivers license doesn't count as Photo ID.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
adding to the thread a BIGGER clearer image of ad
smile.gif

f_dsiduhm_f8c8675.jpg

noted now that ARGOS (uk catalogue style store) has them for pre order at £149
smile.gif

btw they may of taken it down off their site but was sent out to ALL Game email subscribers
nyanya.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
update:

just got this email today ...

QUOTE said:
Dear Customer,

You may have noticed that we have already contacted you this morning regarding the
Nintendo DSi, which was officially announced to the European market today.

Unfortunately we've had a bit of a hiccup!

In this email we listed the new features that can be expected with the DSi on launch.

One of these bullet points stated that the DSi will come with 2 touch screens, unfortunately
this is not the case.

The DSi will come with only one touch screen, the same as the DS, however both screens
on the DSi have been expanded to 3.25inches.

We're obviously sorry for this miscommunication, however we hope you share our colossal
excitement for the DSi release on the 3rd April.

Kind Regards,

The Customer Service Team
GAME.co.uk

so there you have it they are all IDIOTS! (note it didn't actually say they are .... but should of done instead of not proof reading their own advertisements!!! )

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So that means the copy I got from Blockbuster of Little BIG Planet is a fake? I dare say, how rude of you! Why would you question such a fine establishment and possible tarnish their name. I say good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
Woah woah woah, what's with all the hate on GAME. In my city you either go to GAME or you go to gamestation. Now if you lived here you wouldn't be bad-mouthing GAME. On the other hand gamestation is where you would find your typical nerd. PLUS (AND I'M NOT JOKING) the place smells like sweaty gym socks and natural B.O. while game is in a shopping centre and they are required to stay tidy.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Masta_mind257 said:
Woah woah woah, what's with all the hate on GAME. In my city you either go to GAME or you go to gamestation. Now if you lived here you wouldn't be bad-mouthing GAME. On the other hand gamestation is where you would find your typical nerd. PLUS (AND I'M NOT JOKING) the place smells like sweaty gym socks and natural B.O. while game is in a shopping centre and they are required to stay tidy.

You're in preston aren't you??!! XD
I saw that Black DSL was discontinued from a GameStop newsletter but I don't know because they're the only ones who said so far. better not be discontinued before I get mine once it drops price a bit.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Masta_mind257 said:
I'm in Wales, Swansea it sucks here but mehh... what can you do?
Ahh lol not preston xD we now have a new shop calle Game Exchange in preston but it's like miles overpriced, i hope they go down soon when they start to make some money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hide your family grandpa's not even safe +1