PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There aren't that many N64 games I'd like to see, basically just the two Zeldas, the Banjo games, and that's all I can think of. Banjo is extremely unlikely, though. As for Gamecube games, I would love to see ports/remakes of Zelda: Wind Waker; Super Mario Sunshine; I would say Super Smash Bros Melee but I'd prefer an original Smash Bros; the Metroid Prime games; MGS: The Twin Snakes (The first MGS was my favorite and I liked the Gamecube version additions); and probably another game or two that I can't think of right now.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
PeregrinFig said:
MGS: The Twin Snakes (The first MGS was my favorite and I liked the Gamecube version additions)
You seen the cutscenes on there? Snake is doing backflips and firing off his SOCOM with one hand. Cool? Maybe. Anywhere close to realistic? No.

Also, Conker and Banjo are never coming back. Rare sold their soul to Microsoft.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Talking about realistic in a metal gear cut scene is kind of like spitting at the moon... Sure you can do it, but there isn't any real gain from doing so
wink.gif

trans am

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wave Race 64
F-Zero X
Blast Corps
Yoshi Story

Of this list Blast Corps is probably the best game to translate to 3D and it's also one of the most fun and unique games ever made. Yoshi games always played with depth field so it should be cool to see it on the 3DS.

ultimatex9

Trophies
XP
Country
remaking games not only on nintendo console games but the other console.
IN FULL 3D Depth w/ HD Graphics
Megaman X1~6
Megaman Zero 1~4
ZELDA games- like Links awakning~oracle of season on GB&GBC
Mario
Golden Sun 1&2 on gba
Legend of Legai on ps1
Alundra 1&2 on ps1
Musashi on ps1
Vagrant Story on ps1

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
Midna said:

Also, Conker and Banjo are never coming back. Rare sold their soul to Microsoft.
I wouldn't rule it out entirely.

QUOTEQ: I have 2 Qeustions 1. Are you going to make another Banjo-Kazooie title fore de DS like you made Banjo-Kazooie Grunty’s Revenge?? 2. Cane you make a Banjo-Kazooie Remake on the DS??
Robin Schuurman

A: Banjo-3DSie confirmed! Although by confirmed I do mean 100% utterly speculative. We haven’t done much in the handheld ’space’ since DKR DS and Pocket Paradise – could we dip our toes in again at some point? Possibly. 3DS? Not for me to say. Bandai WonderSwan? No.
As for remakes, I'd love to see remakes of the two Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon N64 games. Both are utterly brilliant!

Imagine the co-op for Mystical Ninja 2 on the 3DS..
biggrin.gif

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
i would like to suggest;
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II

Awesome game, played it for hours on end as it was my only gamecube game for 6 months. Getting all the medals is hardcore and i would love to see this in full 3d and in my hands on 3ds!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1