Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
@AngeloftheNight091 for making backups:
GB_Xchanger
for the cardridge, there's none as far as i know, you could just burn it to a eeprom and then replace it in any game cardridge.
as far as i know there's no copy protection.
@Technicmaster0 never have i seen any flashcards for the GB(C).
wait, i couldn't find that everdrive for GB(C)... forget it you mean the everdrive X#.
but i found this: DIY flashcard for the GB(C)

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I used this device long time ago this flashcard. http://www.subport.org/gbc/hardware/pclinker/pclinker.htm
It was great solution because writing games to cart work due a cable, so you don't need a flasher decice, and no need to remove cart from console. When you sent many games a list was created. Hard to find now in any store, and device require parallel port.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On Retro Towers (I've linked straight to the Gameboy section. UK site but ships worldwide) you'll find the 3 Everdrive variants, the Drag N' Derp and the GB USB Smart Card.

I've used the website a lot over the years and the service, pre and post purchase is great.

As for the cards, the Everdrive are certainly the best you can get, I use one myself. I've also got a GB USB Smart Card for one of my other Gameboys and it's a decent card for the price, though nowhere near as good as any Everdrive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu