Gamecube emulator for the GBA!!!

JesseB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now i'm playing my gamecube on my carpet, but I do have an old GBA SP i could stick under it. Give me a sec... Holy shit!!! It worked!!! I'm playing gamecube ON my GBA!!!
smile.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nIxx said:
Hmm so you just use the GBA as a screen !? (with the Tuner card)
because the GBA Emu for DS is a pure software solution (well it runs from a hardware) but what you´ve done is a totally different thing
You sir, are missing the point.

on topic:
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
gisel213 said:
pure garbage mods close this crap or maybe ask the guy can he run ps3 on gba XD/FACEPALM.......
Sure I can. All you need is the new iVeho flashcard, that looks suspiciously like a PS3 Slim, GBA TV tuner and a three foot stack of laptop batteries, all wrapped in duct tape. Price to be announced at a later date.
wink.gif

QUOTE(updowners @ Sep 22 2009, 07:59 AM) People have got the Wii to on the gba as well. i think.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Veho said:
gisel213 said:
pure garbage mods close this crap or maybe ask the guy can he run ps3 on gba XD/FACEPALM.......
Sure I can. All you need is the new iVeho flashcard, that looks suspiciously like a PS3 Slim, GBA TV tuner and a three foot stack of laptop batteries, all wrapped in duct tape. Price to be announced at a later date.
wink.gif

And I bet it comes out before the Pandora!

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
gisel213 said:

"The world is garbage"..........and apparently so is your brain.

On topic: HIGH FIVE (drum beats) HIGH FIVE!!!
My is brain garbage huh then you as a person must be a mistake of nature genetic misfire!!!!!

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gisel213 said:
worlok375 said:
gisel213 said:

"The world is garbage"..........and apparently so is your brain.

On topic: HIGH FIVE (drum beats) HIGH FIVE!!!
My is brain garbage huh then you as a person must be a mistake of nature genetic misfire!!!

Misfire..............I'm going to completely ignore that this is teh internet where almost everything should be taken as a joke...plus I'd just played the world ends with you so you probably know where that came from.

Edit: Fixed your post (you had to many explanation points to be a smart person so I changed it.)

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember that pic from prior to GCN launch. Supposedly, GCN was to have better GBA connectivity to the extent of it being supplemental screen, but I guess they failed to properly implement it.

...you wouldn't happen to have/know where those IGN 2003/2004 beta Mario Kart pics went by any chance, would you?? You know, the ones where Mario and his kart looked almost RL. I'm only wondering as that first post pic was on IGN at the time as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @MysticStarlight, thx vivian fan