Hacking Gamecube games not displayed in USBLoaderGX

somewhereovertherainbow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi .. opening and old any very good topic.

Using icebrg5 method .. i have installed diosmios2.10.wad successfully, with RVL-BC-v6.wad .
Im trying to get my games to show-up in USB Loader GX (cause i LUV it!)... I got the games working on the SD...

Is there any paths or configs I must do i USB Loader GX to get .. USB gamecube games to work?

edit: So I changed MAIN GC Paths.. and I get one game to work! Pikmin... of my 70-80 games.. LOL? why is this game working and none else.. gonna investigate !

Oh.. i got cluster size has to be 32kb or less... i thought i fixed that,

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
maybe you should update your wii to 4.3U and try to install the last version of Dios Mios Lite or maybe your problem is your version of wad manager

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
why when i answer a tread i follow it... i receive notificacion that someone else answer after me in the post.... realmente inentendible pero bueno, try to install it with wad manager

somewhereovertherainbow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed Everything. I.. did this Thread, after that, I looked up DIOSMIOS problem and found out you have to change IOS inside MMM from IOS58 to IOS249 . I did that. Installed DIOSMIOS v2.10 . Tried it... Didnt work cause my USB drive wasnt 32KB cluster size .. So I did some changes on the USB-drive on the Computer.. managed to mess up the whole thing. I came to the conclusion of formating the whol drive with 300wii games (i get them back from my sister in acouple week anyway.. I just take my USB-drive to her and use wii backup manager to Copy them. Anyway..

With a formated usb-drive with no partitions, in fat32 32kb cluster size and using DMtoolbox to "install" the gamecube games. I managed to atleast fix the whole setup.. I can now play gamecube, wii and wiiware without any problems. As i said. :)

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
you have two accounts .... ? well i dont know why i receive notification because you posted something if you didnt replay to me... i feel so weird en una comunidad de gringos :) well stephanie :) i didnt see the original post was in 2012, cuidate y te ves bonita en la foto si es que me entendes :) aunque no tenga que ver nada con el post. sorry if i answer because i dont know if you were answering me or to someone else

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
stephaniie : I moved your posts into a new thread, because you replied to a 2012 thread which has nothing to do with your issue. Please, don't bump irrelevant threads.

Doux91: Please, only post in english. Since you registered, you are mixing different languages in all your posts. This is a english only forum.
If you don't want to receive notification, go to your profile and disable the notification for thread you replied to.

Thank you.

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
stephaniie : I moved your posts into a new thread, because you replied to a 2012 thread which has nothing to do with your issue. Please, don't bump irrelevant threads.

Doux91: Please, only post in english. Since you registered, you are mixing different languages in all your posts. This is a english only forum.
If you don't want to receive notification, go to your profile and disable the notification for thread you replied to.

Thank you.
well its Ok but its not easy speak english when i dont know it, and i was talking in spanish because thats my language, Ill try to dont do it again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j