GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Those Gamecube portables are produced by one person and are not mass produced. People should stop complaining about the price and be grateful that Ashen actually offers his masterpieces for purchase.
I couldn't agree more. When you have an uncommon tallent that takes a LONG time to master and takes quite a bit of labor to put together products, you deserve to make some profit. If someone thinks it's too much, then don't get it.

Randamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The component cable alone can cost $100-$200 because of how rare they were to begin with and the special chip that only Nintendo could produce.

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those Gamecube portables are produced by one person and are not mass produced. People should stop complaining about the price and be grateful that Ashen actually offers his masterpieces for purchase.
I couldn't agree more. When you have an uncommon tallent that takes a LONG time to master and takes quite a bit of labor to put together products, you deserve to make some profit. If someone thinks it's too much, then don't get it.

TripleSMoon

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I decided I probably won't get this, at least for a while, because I decided to use the aforementioned money on a used Wii and games (I caved in, lol). But I might get this as a novelty sometime in the distant future, if I acquire the money.

In the meantime, I'm deciding what to do with my current Gamecube, since my Wii makes it obsolete... it has a XenoGC, so I'm considering putting Linux on it.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thing is not even worth 500$ in my opinion. I swear some people are off their nut these days.

TripleSMoon

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This thing is not even worth 500$ in my opinion. I swear some people are off their nut these days.
*Shrug* Supply and demand, I guess. In addition to being a tedious one-man operation that requires quite a bit of skill, they know that there's very little competition or availability, so they know they can get away with it.

D

Deleted-236924

I can do the same with my computer (appart from the fact that it's not portable) while being cheaper in the long run :yay:

TripleSMoon

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I can do the same with my computer (appart from the fact that it's not portable) while being cheaper in the long run :yay:
I'm jealous of your gaming beast, then. I can't get any of the laptops or desktops I've ever owned to run Dolphin at full speed for the life of me, unless there's a ridiculous amount of frame skips a minute. lol

D

Deleted-236924

I'm jealous of your gaming beast, then. I can't get any of the laptops or desktops I've ever owned to run Dolphin at full speed for the life of me, unless there's a ridiculous amount of frame skips a minute. lol
Well, actually I can't run Tales of Symphonia well enough D:
Though Twilight Princess, Wind Waker and Four Swords Adventures work pretty well and that's enough for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/vja8uoOy5XE?si=d2qo7jYK9TiyaOZ2