Gamerscore does not match with profile

TheSegaKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hey....uh.....my Xbox 360 gamerscore is supposed to be 1400 but for some reason it says on my profile it's 400. I'm kind of confused on why the achievements menu says 1400. But the profile says 400....uh....help...please....thanks

TheSegaKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I dont have a JTag but if you mean as in unlocking achievements using Horizon and velocity or somthing. Then yes I did *did this on secondary account just to test this out with*
Post automatically merged:

So yeah. I used horizon and velocity to get the achievements

Last edited by TheSegaKid,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have a JTag but if you mean as in unlocking achievements using Horizon and velocity or somthing. Then yes I did *did this on secondary account just to test this out with*

So yeah. I used horizon and velocity to get the achievements
you could've had your gamerscore reset. microsoft will do that instead of banning you most of the time if you've unlocked achievements illegitimately. and, contrary to popular belief, they don't put cheater or something on your profile nor do they prevent you from getting the achievements again. achievements are contained in the profile container, and are called gpd. files (probably stands for gamer profile database). there's a separate one for each game, and I think they're named after the title id of the game. you can extract them with le fluffie app or something iirc.

Reactions: Marc_LFD and CoolMe

nothing-to-see-here

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my guess is that there's some sort of cache conflicting between the two numbers. if you did use an unlocker, it's possible the gamerscore was reset. they reset mine back to 0, whether or not I got an achievement legitimately. you do not need a jtag for this, and I think the red flag is the time stamps. I do not know how much microsoft cares these days, at least with the 360, but the auto reset may be automated somehow, like it is with jtags/rgh signing in online without some sort of protection.

edit: btw, the numbers may be in sync if you run harddrive maintenance, which is in system storage, and I think it's pressing the Y button. try that, and see if it corrects itself.

TheSegaKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I cant find that option sadly

Nevermind I found it. But that sadly didn't do anything

Last edited by TheSegaKid,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could've had your gamerscore reset. microsoft will do that instead of banning you most of the time if you've unlocked achievements illegitimately. and, contrary to popular belief, they don't put cheater or something on your profile nor do they prevent you from getting the achievements again. achievements are contained in the profile container, and are called gpd. files (probably stands for gamer profile database). there's a separate one for each game, and I think they're named after the title id of the game. you can extract them with le fluffie app or something iirc.
Sounds like this could have happened.

I don't care about Achievements/Trophies and have its notifications turned off so whenever I get a digital, useless reward, I don't really care about it.

There was once I used someone's 100% save, it was just to play the crappy GTA SA HD version with the map unlocked (don't remember getting any achievements even after checking).

Reactions: nothing-to-see-here

nothing-to-see-here

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like this could have happened.

I don't care about Achievements/Trophies and have its notifications turned off so whenever I get a digital, useless reward, I don't really care about it.

There was once I used someone's 100% save, it was just to play the crappy GTA SA HD version with the map unlocked (don't remember getting any achievements even after checking).
I don't know if the op hacked his console in any way or cheated, but I'd highly advise not using an account you care about. It does seem like Microsoft is less stingy than Sony when it comes to bans, but they do happen.

I've gone completely legit over the past 3 years. I didn't care about achievements or trophies for two generations, but now I feel like they add something to the games It's not about bragging rights, but rather an indication of how much of the game you've completed if you're a completionist. I don't use guides until I've beaten the game, but I do like to know how much I actually found. And, with bc kinda becoming less important to these console makers, the trophy or achievement list may be the only thing that carries over with you from one generation to the next. It's a bit like your gaming history in that sense.

Last edited by nothing-to-see-here,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Das racist +2