games like megaman x

Solution
Like I said, the original 8 bit series + the 7 and 8 that were on SNES and PS1. PLUS try 9 and 10, they were great too (released on Wiiware, PSN, Live).

And I KNOW you probably have not tried the GB versions. They are the most underplayed Mega Man games. Give them a shot.

Also, if you just are tired of the Blue Bomber, try the Homebrew NES games "Battle Kid and the Fortress of Peril" and "I Wanna Be the Guy".

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi has his own opinion. @Schlupi, we all have different tastes.

You should try all Megaman X series.. yes, include x7 and x8. They are awesome as well. I beat all of them a long time ago.

You should try all megaman.. EVERYTHING! If you are true fan of Megaman like me then you should love ALL OF THEM! Following your heart and only you decide, not them with some negatives. :)

vash117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess i didnt make my self so clear ok i have beat all of the x series including 7 and 8. beat all of the battle network and megaman zero 1,2,3 and,4. zx and zx advent were almost too easy even on hard. so what else you got?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, the original 8 bit series + the 7 and 8 that were on SNES and PS1. PLUS try 9 and 10, they were great too (released on Wiiware, PSN, Live).

And I KNOW you probably have not tried the GB versions. They are the most underplayed Mega Man games. Give them a shot.

Also, if you just are tired of the Blue Bomber, try the Homebrew NES games "Battle Kid and the Fortress of Peril" and "I Wanna Be the Guy".

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...