Gaming Games on a Plane

fixed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm heading overseas on a 14 hour flight, and I'm having trouble thinking of some games to play while flying.
I was thinking about bringing FF Tactics or Jeanne D'arc, but I can't decide.
Any suggestions on what to bring? I prefer RPG's, but anything that can keep my attention for most of the flight would be great.

I already have God of War, MGS: Portable Ops, and Tales of World.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
14 hours is not that much if you are talking about RPGs. I guess you could bring something like Puzzle Quest to keep things a little varied. If you like old school RPGs I would recommend trying Star Ocean First and Second departure.

Edir: Oh, also if you are using AirTran, maybe you can take Phantasy Star Portable and give the new on board service a try!

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about GTA? If you have custom firmware you could get it for free
yaypsp.gif

fixed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm heading on Cathay Pacific in late June in the morning.
Looks like I'll get a chance to get Rock Band: Unplugged, Second Departure, and Vice City Stories.
Only if Persona would come out earlier, that would be badass.
I haven't played my PSP in a long time, so I just updated some 3.80 M33 to the latest 5.00 M33-6.
I forgot I had a bunch of emulators, I'll look into some SNES and GBA games as well.

Thanks for the help
yaypsp.gif

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I recently used Cathay Pacific, they have some new planes with a screen for every seat. Hundreds of movies to pick from too. I don't think you'll be playing your psp much, it gets tiring after 2 hours and you'll be wanting to sleep for the next 10 hours. DJ max Portable would be a nice game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1