games run through twilightmenu++ don't recognize the mic

ack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, for whatever reason, all the games i have on twilightmenu++ don't react to the mic. All the things i'm using are up to date, I know my mic works, but they don't react. Occasionally, like 1/30 times i try, it does react, but the reaction is really weak. (in diddy kong racing ds, i used to be able to get the blow into the mic meter up to its highest point consistently, now, when it works, i can only get up to 2/3.) This only started happening like a week ago, and I have no idea what's going on. Also, my system is a New 3ds xl.

ViridianStarlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, for whatever reason, all the games i have on twilightmenu++ don't react to the mic. All the things i'm using are up to date, I know my mic works, but they don't react. Occasionally, like 1/30 times i try, it does react, but the reaction is really weak. (in diddy kong racing ds, i used to be able to get the blow into the mic meter up to its highest point consistently, now, when it works, i can only get up to 2/3.) This only started happening like a week ago, and I have no idea what's going on. Also, my system is a New 3ds xl.
I had an issue like this with the IR connection, and I managed to get that working again by reverting to an older version.

Maybe you could try something similar?

ack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forgot to say i fixed it, the microphone was having hardware issues so i just use a mic from some earbuds now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1