Gaming games stop recommendations.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the games. Unless nobody traded them in.
every once in a while you can get a good looking disc if its pre-owend, just make sure if it works and MAKE SURE THE DISC IS NOT SCRATCHED by shinning it in a light. i remember buying a used copy of sonic generations and worked all the way through to the ending and beat that in 1 day so yea that game is short. (dont buy a call of duty game. bought ghosts. disc 1 installed, disc 2 to scratched up.)

Last edited by huntertron1,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The Saboteur.
Wolfenstein TNO
El Shaddai
Eternal Sonata
Halo 3, ODST, Reach, 4
Forza 2, 3, 4 Horizon 1, 2
Bioshock 1, 2, Infinite
+1 to Eternal Sonata. I played the demo of that on 360 but could never find a copy of it in local stores, until one day I saw a used copy at Gamestop for dirt cheap. Haven't actually played it yet (haven't really touched my 360), but the demo was great so I'm sure it's well worth the price I paid.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
+1 to Eternal Sonata. I played the demo of that on 360 but could never find a copy of it in local stores, until one day I saw a used copy at Gamestop for dirt cheap. Haven't actually played it yet (haven't really touched my 360), but the demo was great so I'm sure it's well worth the price I paid.

I 1000/1000d the JPN, US and EU version.
It's well worth it!

A fucking amazing game!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I second eternal sonata. be careful, though, if you're a perfectionist, there's a trading sidequest in the game which has easily missable parts iirc. however, you need to go through the game twice with new game+ to get everything anyway. I've personally not beaten the game though.

another game you might check out is Lost Odyssey. it's pretty much what Final Fantasy should've become. well, imo, shadow hearts is really what FF should've become. it's a ps2 game and well worth the play.

lastly, if you like shmup games, the 360 is another dreamcast or ps2. I think it has far more of them than the ps3 does. microsoft may have had a deal with cave or something. those games are also often region free, not all though. check with abgx to know for sure. otomedius excellent and otomedius gorgeous are probably my favorites. I am a shmup fan myself. :D

edit: oh, lol, you may not be able to find those shmup games at gamestop since a lot of them were only released in Japan.

Last edited by godreborn,
Reactions: The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I second eternal sonata. be careful, though, if you're a perfectionist, there's a trading sidequest in the game which has easily missable parts iirc. however, you need to go through the game twice with new game+ to get everything anyway. I've personally not beaten the game though.

another game you might check out is Lost Odyssey. it's pretty much what Final Fantasy should've become. well, imo, shadow hearts is really what FF should've become. it's a ps2 game and well worth the play.

lastly, if you like shmup games, the 360 is another dreamcast or ps2. I think it has far more of them than the ps3 does. microsoft may have had a deal with cave or something. those games are also often region free, not all though. check with abgx to know for sure. otomedius excellent and otomedius gorgeous are probably my favorites. I am a shmup fan myself. :D

edit: oh, lol, you may not be able to find those shmup games at gamestop since a lot of them were only released in Japan.
Lost Odyssey never got me hooked. Blue Dragon however is another story. That hs to be my favorite turn based RPG ever. It has all the parts i love in a turn based RPG minus the parts I don't (like random battles)

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did play a lot of that game, but it didn't get me hooked really.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, I think uematsu made the music for that game and sakaguchi directed it which is reason enough to give blue dragon a try. :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I did play a lot of that game, but it didn't get me hooked really.

btw, I think uematsu made the music for that game and sakaguchi directed it which is reason enough to give blue dragon a try. :)
Indeed. Nobuo Uematsu is one of the things I miss the most from RPGs these days. Blue Dragon had it all. Even the boss battle theme (which was made by someone else) was epic.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I think I remember that. if you like old school final fantasy with the same composer and director, you should pick up blue dragon. I think I may have lost my save to that game. I copied my entire hdd to an external hdd, so hopefully it's on there. I know lost odyssey is as i sometimes try to trick the disc with a jtag since it can load the correct disc based on the save even if you trick it. lol

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
yeah, I think I remember that. if you like old school final fantasy with the same composer and director, you should pick up blue dragon. I think I may have lost my save to that game. I copied my entire hdd to an external hdd, so hopefully it's on there. I know lost odyssey is as i sometimes try to trick the disc with a jtag since it can load the correct disc based on the save even if you trick it. lol
It's definitely worth picking up again if you never beat it.
I've actually been meaning to replay it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I beat it. I'm actually not sure where I was in the game. I rarely play my 360s (own 3 of them.) though. I've been binging on the wii u for the most part. I''m really into the vc.

btw, @The Real Jdbye , I think I lost the game. one of my hdds died and it held nearly all of my 360 games. I have like 10 games now. however, I kept my xbla and xblig on a separate hdd and the internal hdd respectively. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D