Homebrew Gameshark cheat codes for mgba or gbarunner on 3DS?

fester420

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually don't post about things because I try to research things first but after searching for hours I cannot find an answer to this. Is there a way to get cheat codes on any gba emulator for the 3DS? I don't care about virtual console which is all that seems to come up when I search, I want to be able to add cheats to gba games. I've found that gba runner within twilight menu does not have a menu option like it does for the standard ds games, and while mgba does have a menu, there is not a section to be able to add cheats. I just don't see the point in making an emulator without the option to mess with the code, that's where most of the fun playing emulated games comes in. So if anybody knows a way or has a link to the information I need that would be wonderful.

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're best off using gbaatm to add a trainer to the games, though you'll have to source cheat files to use with gbaatm, I also recommend you don't add a ton of cheats to the trainer when using gbaatm to add said trainer to a ROM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: @K3Nv2 looks neat, i would want one in the boonies