Hacking Gateway 3DS price

Inuuto

Enigmatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I checked out Gateway's official siite and I saw that under resellers, they've added a Japanese site, ndssell.com. So they must be an official reseller for the cart. The price listed there is 1000 Yen, the

means Yen, which makes this cart about $10. Here's the link. What do you guys think?

Sly 3 4 me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'GATEWAY 3DS reservation receipt. 1000 yen is advance payment. In fact I do not know yet the price. Been received, we will inform the actual price immediately. And, the price actual payment before shipping'

^That's under the product contents on the page listing.

Wishful thinking, I'd say it's probably 15 or 20% of the total. The 1,000 yen is just the placeholder to indicate interest in the card to help the retailer know how many they should purchase.

Inuuto

Enigmatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'GATEWAY 3DS reservation receipt. 1000 yen is advance payment. In fact I do not know yet the price. Been received, we will inform the actual price immediately. And, the price actual payment before shipping'

^That's under the product contents on the page listing.

Wishful thinking, I'd say it's probably 15 or 20% of the total. The 1,000 yen is just the placeholder to indicate interest in the card to help the retailer know how many they should purchase.

That makes sense. I didn't translate the whole page. I wonder how good this cart will be. I'm looking forward to it.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes that the price, but the shipping will $90/9000 Yen

also i wonder if the cart is region locked or if it use's the region lock in the back up/rom?

because if its the back up/rom i might buy 2 or 3 and buy a 3ds from every region

Suikoden77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They are selling smoke. They just want to make some money before the product is out. I would wait for the real price and more info about the Gateway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: also, my apartment is proof that corners are not always 90 degrees