Gateway 3DS v2.0 F.A.Q. New 20th October.

Pokeman060

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They meant a physical copy, but you might also be able to download digital copies (you have to wait for the release to see).

So it is when you put the SD card with the latest firmware into the 3DS, then you can put a physical game cart (that would require a higher firmware to play) into the 3DS, then play it without updating the 3DS. And therefore, if you don't update the 3DS's firmware, then you can still use Gateway. Is this right?

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
:S Nintendo will probably release the new ID Network system with Miiverse (for the 3ds) before chrismas. That's gonna be a tough decision since I'm still on 5.1 and waiting for any exploit for it.

realreality

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So it is when you put the SD card with the latest firmware into the 3DS, then you can put a physical game cart (that would require a higher firmware to play) into the 3DS, then play it without updating the 3DS. And therefore, if you don't update the 3DS's firmware, then you can still use Gateway. Is this right?
Yes, pretty much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Shubshub
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one