TheDreamLord

OP
Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
could this just be a contact issue? maybe 1 pin is not making good contact

well dont know about the red card ,but got my gateway last week and i noticed that the blue card has a gold circut bord ,didnt the 1st batch have a red board in the blue card?

It's the other way around I believe... My GW was from the second batch and the blue has a red PCB. The first blue card I got which I sent back with the original faulty GW had an orange one.

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DUDE!!!!!!!!! YOU were telling the truth in my thread. THAT IS THE CARD THAT DWTECHZ SENT ME AS A REPLACMEENT LOL WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is the reply I got from dwtechz just now:

Thanks for your letter.

Firstly we are sorry for any inconvenience. But the red card we sent back to you is definitely not the returned broken card. Because you are the first customer who sent back the gateway card.

The red gateway card we sent for you is actually the one we tested when we receive a lot of gateway 3DS cards from the manufacuture. It works perfectly. Also before sending to you, we tested it again. It can run 3DS games smoothly. We promise it.

It is meaningless and stupid as you said if we have sent a defective one to our customers to destory our company's reputation. Thanks for your kind understanding.

However, as the problem you refered, we will try to help you to solve it. Maybe some step was incorrect.

We will reply you soon for the problem.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Liz
Dwtechz Customers Service Dept.
http://www.dwtechz.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I predict with more titles coming to Gamepass people will buy more Xbox consoles if they don't already have one
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll see hey cod is on Gamepass and go that route
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, if my laptop will be good enough for it, then i might get gamepass to try bo6, not gonna put $70 into it until i know whether or not it's worth
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @SylverReZ 1. lmao 2. meta quests are the renamed oculus quests 3. "I hate Super Monkey Ball"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah just gamestream it if it's that bad
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Make sure you get Gamepass Ultimate version tho, that lets you cloud stream games
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Good morning
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good morning
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One good thing cod got right is transferring profiles through same accounts if coming from other devices
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gonna be playing jedi survivor
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That does look pretty good. I'm looking forward to Indy and Perfect Dark.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @cearp, Morning
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @SylverReZ - trying to like your greeting but chat is being weird. I give up
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How dare we live without like buttons
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @cearp, Yeah, chat earlier was going crazy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol neighbor tried giving me a antenna only tv from 1996
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol Ken probably 500 dollars on ebay
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Weird, it had no rca inputs at all, some tvs had a front cover that opened that had the rca inputs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If it had rca I'd probably take it
    Mod it add them lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet it did, sometimes the covers were hard to open, almost hidden. Or yea you can buy RF thingys to make it rca/coxial inputs.
    Kens port is hidden lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    its an in-y
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: its an in-y